[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
SScouty wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I made a belt.

Very nice... From scratch or from a base with life and flask mod?

I can see the pathway from scratch but it seems like you'd be spamming a lot of remove/add life to get both rolls perfect!

I bought a base with t1 life and flask effect, and removable stuff.
Then block all suffixes, catalyst life, and hunter slam. it's a ~30% shot at getting t1 life, got it first try. Rest is trivial from there.

if you get t2 life, you can try your luck with -+ life, but that's a 25% shot for success and 75% of ruining the item.
If you exalt chaos dot you can always augment influence to try to get t1 life,n but it's like a 20% shot.

It's rng. A kind of difficult craft, tbh.
Couple days late but just vouching -

This awesome guy has crafted my 5ex, and 10 ex bow in case anyone needs a vouch for him.

He always whispers me back right away and tells me what I messed up as far as bringing him the wrong mats (lol) and invites me back when I'm ready.

Been following this build as my first character and have a really fun time progressing.
Last edited by CalmWind69 on Jul 18, 2020, 9:09:30 PM
"
feralferret wrote:
I'm obviously still upgrading gear (and this is the farthest I've ever been in endgame), but I recently attempted Sirus for the first time (AW 5) and did fine up until the last phase. Ultimately I get one-shotted unto oblivion by the tracking 'DIE' laser. I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify weak spots in my current loadout or could suggest improvements.. I have about a ~2ex budget right now.

I'm not sure if you will see this (a few posts up) but as a new player myself I can relate to this.

It took me 6-7 tries to kill him the first on just on A1 and I just killed him the other day on A7. Still working on A8 and it's always the last phase.

The thing I realized with this fight is that you need to learn the mechanics so if you lower the awakener level and start learning the fight you go up from there.

It is really rewarding when you finally are able to kill him and it is doable.

Good luck!

gear update:

Finally got a decent corrupt on chest. It isnt the + damage + all res but its still nice i think!

still attempting to get that fabled plus 1 bow over 170 crafts in :) no luck so far.

otherwise I dont really know what to update anymore maybe damage over time damage on gloves t1 rather than my t2.

For a watchers eye
what are the best stats besides the chaos multi?
i currently have chaos over time multi +
discipline es recovery rate

So I'm new to the game, this is my second league ever, and I'm pretty terrible. I don't make piles of EX like most people seem to. I've played a few different builds. Cyclone, Ice Dancing Queen, VD/DD Necro, Summoner Necro, Sab BL Miner, and maybe a couple others. None of them were good enough to outweigh my badness, or my lack of currency, until now.

I respeced into this build last night after trying a TR/CA Trickster. This build is already miles ahead of anything I've tried as far as survivability and clear speed. And that's with VERY little investment, maybe 6 ex total so far. I can't imagine how strong it can be with all the bells and whistles. So thanks for the great build. I think this will be my league starter and main money maker for a long time to come!! And I love the "What do I upgrade next?" flowchart. So nice.

On a side note, are there any little tips or tricks to playing the build that I might be missing? I only ask because I played BL miner completely wrong for a couple weeks before someone said "Bind detonate to your LMB" and blew my mind.

Right now I'm just hitting the packs with Contagion, then with ED, rushing ahead until the spreading stops, and doing it again. I use my wither totems and Blight on bosses, with ED thrown in every once and a while to get the life regen.

All of this sound right?
Last edited by drawmonster on Jul 19, 2020, 6:55:57 AM
"
CalmWind69 wrote:
"
feralferret wrote:
I'm obviously still upgrading gear (and this is the farthest I've ever been in endgame), but I recently attempted Sirus for the first time (AW 5) and did fine up until the last phase. Ultimately I get one-shotted unto oblivion by the tracking 'DIE' laser. I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify weak spots in my current loadout or could suggest improvements.. I have about a ~2ex budget right now.

I'm not sure if you will see this (a few posts up) but as a new player myself I can relate to this.

It took me 6-7 tries to kill him the first on just on A1 and I just killed him the other day on A7. Still working on A8 and it's always the last phase.

The thing I realized with this fight is that you need to learn the mechanics so if you lower the awakener level and start learning the fight you go up from there.

It is really rewarding when you finally are able to kill him and it is doable.

Good luck!

I'm new to the build myself. But I can tell you that getting the "+1 to minimum endurance charges" on your rings and amulet make a BIG difference in survivability. Don't know how much it would help with Sirus, but it made a big difference in everything else for me.

I have yet to kill him, or any of the other big boys, myself. But with as tanky as this build is, I think I might be able to kill all of them this time.
Last edited by drawmonster on Jul 19, 2020, 7:02:41 AM
My first ever Elder dropped me this Watcher's Eye. I have no idea how good it is, I can't afford a DOT Watcher's Eye yet. Is it worth using or selling? If selling, what price? People have similar ones up for 15ex but since 1-2 days so I don't know...

Yo guys, what can i do with this amulet?
Hello! i loved your guide and it was awesome in helping me get started in the game, but i seem to be completely unable to finda any of the boots you suggested in the guide, theres just none with the 4l needed and im going crazy lol and im completely lost in what to use instead, im still using wanderlust at end game xD
I'm sorry to bother you guys.

I tried to look for the information I am missing in some pages by doing ctrl+F "Socket" but I can't find it, also, I obviously didn't search on most of the pages (But only on 5).

We pick a medium cluster jewel with "S1 Added Passive Skill is a jewel socket".
But what do we put in this jewel socket ?
Can we put rare and unique Cobalt Jewels in it or only a Small Cluster Jewel ? If we can put rare Cobalt Jewels I guess we just put there 2 damage stats + % life. If we can't, what do we need to get on the Small Cluster Jewel ?

Sorry for bothering you.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info