[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Valk_d wrote:
Can someone explain to me how matatl mod on boots work? If i get a base with matatl can i scour it and then roll it with alts or harvest reforges? Can i purchase a base without matatl anf then roll it with alts/reforges? If so, how do I trade search for it?

if you scour it, you lose it and wont get it back.

you can isolate it with fracture:

or you can anul / harvest remove stuff and play around with remove suffix/add prefix bestiary to get a pair with just that mod and removeable stuff like:

both are a work in progress.
Last edited by falagar112 on Jul 20, 2020, 2:26:45 PM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

How did you craft this ring?

I'm guessing you started with Essence spam on a vermillion base for Chaos Damage, then awoke with crusader with spell damage, but how did you get the % to all res?

My guess would be.
1. Buy i82 crusader vermillion for 80c
2. Deafening essence of Envy for +chaos damage. Spam it untill you hit t1 all ele resist (61 tries, 732 chaos orbs)
3. Harvest remove / annul it clean ~1 ex, if you annul chaos or all resists. Go back to step two.
4. Bench craft shitty flat ES to block some defence modifieres
5. Augment & add/remove defences untill you hit t1 +% ES (this is the hardest part! 1/17 chance to hit it) ~850chaos assuming one add/remove costs 50c
6. Bench craft endurance charges to fill suffixes (1 divine orb & 1 scour)
7. Augment & add/remove caster for t1 spell damage (1/5 chance to hit so ~250c)
8. Augment & add remove for t1 life (1/11.5 chance to hit so ~920c if add/remove is 80c each)

Total cost ~20 exas
Edit: also you want to fertile catalyat it up to 20% when its still white base.

Dunno if it can be done easier. Lets hope that he tells us his secrets.

That's a way to do it, I guess.

Here's what I did:

- get a ilvl 82 vermillion ring
- spam essences till t1 allres. In hindsight, I should have harvest crafted a res, it was too hard. Non influence to reduce the mod pool.
- Harvest annuls
- Craft endurance
- crusader slam, annul it if shit
- -+ defence (got it first try, lulz)
- -+ life (second try on this one, "unlucky")
- -+ caster, this one's easy

TLDR: just get lucky lol.
Tried and failed to do shaper. Booo! It was close, but it was such a long fight that those stupid vortex balls were everywhere. I couldn't get them placed properly.

Given my gear:

Is there anything low budget that would help me with shaper fight?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

My guess would be.
1. Buy i82 crusader vermillion for 80c
2. Deafening essence of Envy for +chaos damage. Spam it untill you hit t1 all ele resist (61 tries, 732 chaos orbs)
3. Harvest remove / annul it clean ~1 ex, if you annul chaos or all resists. Go back to step two.
4. Bench craft shitty flat ES to block some defence modifieres
5. Augment & add/remove defences untill you hit t1 +% ES (this is the hardest part! 1/17 chance to hit it) ~850chaos assuming one add/remove costs 50c
6. Bench craft endurance charges to fill suffixes (1 divine orb & 1 scour)
7. Augment & add/remove caster for t1 spell damage (1/5 chance to hit so ~250c)
8. Augment & add remove for t1 life (1/11.5 chance to hit so ~920c if add/remove is 80c each)

Total cost ~20 exas
Edit: also you want to fertile catalyat it up to 20% when its still white base.

Dunno if it can be done easier. Lets hope that he tells us his secrets.

That's a way to do it, I guess.

Here's what I did:

- get a ilvl 82 vermillion ring
- spam essences till t1 allres. In hindsight, I should have harvest crafted a res, it was too hard. Non influence to reduce the mod pool.
- Harvest annuls
- Craft endurance
- crusader slam, annul it if shit
- -+ defence (got it first try, lulz)
- -+ life (second try on this one, "unlucky")
- -+ caster, this one's easy

TLDR: just get lucky lol.

Crusader rings have very few suffixes, difference with infuenced/non infuenced hitting t1 all res is 61 tries vs 58 tries, but you might hit the %ES/spell dmg along with resists if you get super lucky

Edit: but can hit some non target removable auffix feom crusader too so yeah
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 20, 2020, 3:03:51 PM
"
saxisa wrote:
Tried and failed to do shaper. Booo! It was close, but it was such a long fight that those stupid vortex balls were everywhere. I couldn't get them placed properly.

Given my gear:

Is there anything low budget that would help me with shaper fight?

I'm not an expert when it's about checking gear but on first sight I would recommend to get some better gloves with the Chaos Dot Mulitplier on it and reroll the spell damage implicit to 16% at least if you can't afford better gloves now.

And buy a 20/20 Essence Drain (4c atm) and level the current 19/23 in your in your other weapon. That one level is a big difference so don't underestimate that.
Yo gang, my friend is currently playing this build and he is not sure how much DPS he is doing. Also, he is not sure where he can progress next? Any tips would be appreciated. I will relay all information back to him.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/WukongSUn
Last edited by swaes on Jul 20, 2020, 7:52:12 PM
Hey, this is my first league trying to craft items myself. wanted to post it somewhere to see how I did. (Yes someone else did crafts I didn't have in bench but the rest is myself) I was going to follow the ???EX guide but I thought I had to go through the 10esx then to that but I'm not too sure.

(Side note: I did have it at 30% but I dumbly thought "I got 8 more perfect fossils I can do better")
did not do better, and i couldn't find someone to help with 18% craft but did find an individual that helped me with 6 sockets, multi-mod, and cannot roll attack mod. didn't charge a fee either was pretty happy as some I asked wanted 50-70c.

I have only been playing POE off and on I think around legion. In this league, I decided to try and work for my own item instead of using people's old ones.
(I'm very new to alot of things so any criticism is well accepted)

been loving this build very much appreciate the work and effort into making this guide.

The only thing I'm having trouble with is survivability mostly against bosses, though I may have screwed up on my dodge % not sure been trying to figure it out.

And I have yet to kill sirus I'm only on awaker 5 I think. guardians are annoying I get one shot a few times sirus is more of a pain.
(Fought him once after watching a video on info on him<-thought i was prepared died horridly don't think I chipped off more than 25% by the end)

my current gear for anyone interested in giving me ANY type of tips to improve.
Spoiler

I know this was a long reply I apologize it was initially to see if I buggered my bow up and getting opinions here. figured I'd mention my survivability in one go too.
What's the pros and cons running trickster over occultist for ED builds?
Hello thanks for your guide, your explanation on crafting are a goldmine for relativly new player like me :)

On this subject there is on thing I don't understand, is why you use gilded fossile on all your gear, is there a crafting reason or is just for the roll to catch a mirror shard ? (sorry if the question has already be answered)
Last edited by Mallaury on Jul 21, 2020, 5:32:09 AM
"
What's the pros and cons running trickster over occultist for ED builds?

Occultist is much slower, but has more singletarget.
It's overall a bit squishier against most things, but still reaches good es levels to not really be oneshotable either.

I don't like occultist much, tbh. If you want singletarget, play something else, ED isn't what you're looking for. Trickster capitalises on ED's strengths much better: SPID.

"
Mallaury wrote:
Hello thanks for your guide, your explanation on crafting are a goldmine for relativly new player like me :)

On this subject there is on thing I don't understand, is why you use gilded fossile on all your gear, is there a crafting reason or is just for the roll to catch a mirror shard ? (sorry if the question has already be answered)

It's just to look cool, it's skippable XD
That said, it does add value to your item. If you vaal it and hit an implicit, you have 50% chance to remove the guilded mod instead of the original implicit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info