[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
goozaan wrote:
"
feralferret wrote:
I'm obviously still upgrading gear (and this is the farthest I've ever been in endgame), but I recently attempted Sirus for the first time (AW 5) and did fine up until the last phase. Ultimately I get one-shotted unto oblivion by the tracking 'DIE' laser. I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify weak spots in my current loadout or could suggest improvements.. I have about a ~2ex budget right now.

Life on your rings and everywhere should be at least T2, i mean your rings can be upgraded really easily. +1 Minimum Endurance charges on Rings and Amulets go a long way, if you don't have the craft, let me know, I can do it.
A well rolled 5L Hyrri's Ire should be really affordable by now. You can 5L it yourself with Harvest 5L if you want to. Just look out for the evasion rating rolls, they should be at least 210+ in my opinion

The fight itself is a lot of mechanics. In the last phase, the DIE laser is death most of the time if it hits, even for endgame geared like me. So you have to stay close to him and if he does the laser flame dash behind him. But I usually die 1-2 times as well at Sirus 8.
I remember my first ever Sirus attempt last league as well, couldn't do it first try. The more you learn the fight, the easier it gets.

Thanks so much for these great suggestions! I feel a bit less discouraged about ol' Sirus now, lol. I'll keep at it!
back to PoE after Legion, Gonna start this as it is detailed and beginner friendly hopefully I get it done right

Thanks for the guide~
Question about the mind over matter skill... All my Mana is spend on the buffs, got like 9 Mana free. So I am wondering if MoM is still with it as extra defense?
"
intered wrote:
Question about the mind over matter skill... All my Mana is spend on the buffs, got like 9 Mana free. So I am wondering if MoM is still with it as extra defense?

MoM spends your ES before Mana with EB picked, so yes!!
"
SScouty wrote:
"
matiasgil wrote:

Yeah not bad - but you're missing a lot of damage

It's a nice bow, but I hate to think how much risk you had to take to get all three +gem mods.

Looking at your profile though you've got literally every min-max you can get so clearly have the currency.

Actually i was extremelly lucky on this bow, i turned in the divine's cards and slammed my own synth seed craft, then i bought aboout 12 faceted fossils (this was the only investment i did, appart the bench crafts) and at the 6th i got +1 to int, +1 to str, +1 to socket, +1 to bow, cold dmg. Then i removed the cold dmg, crafted "suffixes cannot be changed" and slammed an annul and HEADSHOT, removed the +1 to bow and it was ready. Multimoded and done.
Last edited by matiasgil on Jul 18, 2020, 1:10:52 PM
Hey guys! I rly like the build, but I feel like I am doing smth wrong. I an very new, started this league. I have no idea how to post my build with items as pob. Can someone help me out so I could beg for advice from experienced players. I feel like i rly rly need more speed, both cast and move to make this 2 skill map clear more comfortable and smooth. I am even cosidering dropping malevolence for haste or some dumb stuff like it.

I made a belt.
We're spending a lot of points out of our way just for Wind Dancer, is it really that good?
doot
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I made a belt.

Nice belt, I'm still working on my belt. Got "lucky" when using awakener orb and I have increased attributes.

But not getting lucky on remove life add life unfortunately

May I ask where you got your ring with arcane surge?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I made a belt.

Very nice... From scratch or from a base with life and flask mod?

I can see the pathway from scratch but it seems like you'd be spamming a lot of remove/add life to get both rolls perfect!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info