[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
As far as I know, the displayed mods are NOT affecting metacrafting. They even said in the patchnote "(Currently just the tags used by Harvest and Fossil crafting, but this will be improved upon later)"

If this is true, it's not big deal anyways. We can block +1/2 bow gems by crafting +1 level of socketed support gems anyways, it shares the modpool.
Oh, okay, anyway we won't have proof until someone actually crafts a bow that hits the mod, the extra precaution would make it more expensive if it's needed, but glad even if it's changed it won't break the craft completely.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Socketed bow gems used to be an attack mod for metacrafting, it's not anymore.

Are you 100% sure about that? As far as I know, the displayed mods are NOT affecting metacrafting. They even said in the patchnote "(Currently just the tags used by Harvest and Fossil crafting, but this will be improved upon later)"

If this is true, it's not big deal anyways. We can block +1/2 bow gems by crafting +1 level of socketed support gems anyways, it shares the modpool.

idk this shit is confusing
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hodqsp/psa_forcing_2_arrows_using_cannot_roll_attack/

Used to be a mess, now still a mess. I thought they just got rid of metacrafting tags but maybe not? Just stupid.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 10, 2020, 5:31:02 AM
Noob question here. I can see this build uses contagion and ed? So how do we use this skills? First drop contagion then ES? Or? Once again i apologize if the question is stupid
hi,

i am busy crafting my bow and i now have the Change the Implicit to Synth craft busy growing.

If i use it on my current bow will it reroll the bow or just change the implicit?

Thanks,
Sorry this seem least mention, how do we pick between: spell damage, chao dame overtime, chao overtime mutiplier? Which is better by mod? (eg: spell dame is 16% but chao overtime multiplier normally 3-4%.. and chaos overtime is 12%), speaking for jewel types.
Thanks

Also:
when fighting boss, do we use blight? I see you saying for "rare" monster, if one hit ed dont kill it, keep using blight + rot jewels, why would we do that? Blight dame seem very low compare to ED all the time? (from paper)
Last edited by silverhand31 on Jul 10, 2020, 6:25:33 AM
"
hi,

i am busy crafting my bow and i now have the Change the Implicit to Synth craft busy growing.

If i use it on my current bow will it reroll the bow or just change the implicit?

Thanks,

It will just change the implicit but don't do it it's a waste, it's better to have double 10% movement speed
Only gamble synthesis craft on base bows, if you hit the jackpot craft it
https://pastebin.com/kLLwr6Ca -> I upgraded following instructions from some of the replies to my other post, got to this now.
- I don't know how to craft, i don't understand how it works, been watching countless videos but im still clueless as to how i work around for example harvest crafting. But let alone harvest, i don't even know how to craft and items using currency.
- Help me :(
"
silverhand31 wrote:
Sorry this seem least mention, how do we pick between: spell damage, chao dame overtime, chao overtime mutiplier? Which is better by mod? (eg: spell dame is 16% but chao overtime multiplier normally 3-4%.. and chaos overtime is 12%), speaking for jewel types.
increased damage, chaos damage, spell damage, damage over time etc. all the increased mods are interchangeable, go for whichever you can have highest roll in or get a jewel with 2-3 of different damage mods that apply to ED and then %life on it, that is optimal.

Multiplier vs. increased kinda depends on your current ratios of stats, most reliable way is to POB import your character, copy the jewels (there's a [+] button on the side to copy the item code then "create item" in POB and paste it, if it's a jewel you own you can ctrl+C on it and then put in POB) and compare which is best dps gain.

"

- I don't know how to craft, i don't understand how it works, been watching countless videos but im still clueless as to how i work around for example harvest crafting. But let alone harvest, i don't even know how to craft and items using currency.
- Help me :(
Depends what are you trying to craft. For example the simple crafting happens using the "crafting bench" item in your hideout.
The hard part is getting correct recipes, you can search / check on wiki where are the recipes from, for example "veiled" mods are from Jun missions / syndicate drops, multimod recipe is from the pale council (a prophecy boss fight you assemble 4 fragments to open it, or you can get it from someone else's encounter).
The bench itself has list of recipes you don't know and sources of them.

Harvest crafting requires 1) correct type of seed (when you mouse over seed it will tell you stuff like attack modifiers, defence modifiers, etc.) 2) being lucky not getting just "reforge" options but "add" or "remove" option depending what you need 3) using horticrafting stations to store the crafts you might need for later (I didn't manage to get enough energy to create one until my second field of t2 seeds though).

If you have specific question or item you're trying to make it would be easier to explain on an example.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 10, 2020, 9:18:47 AM
"
thebenjin wrote:

besides the life roll on the quiver/ defense roll on ring anything that will give me a significant upgrade

also is it better to have evasion or es on the rings?

I saw an example somewhere of crusader rings with chaos damage but this mod isnt listed on poedb does it still exist?

Yes - upgrade your quiver to a socketed quiver. Darkxellmc has a socketed non magic quiver base he can imprint for a fee. It's expensive given the huge cost of attaining the base, but that's a surefire upgrade and an additional gem slot it opens up for you.
Imagine paying 10ex to use a portal gem you can already slot in another item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info