[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

besides the life roll on the quiver/ defense roll on ring anything that will give me a significant upgrade

also is it better to have evasion or es on the rings?

I saw an example somewhere of crusader rings with chaos damage but this mod isnt listed on poedb does it still exist?
Incoming new guy question: don't have enough mana for Flesh and Stone;

I have a Vertex, and a level 3 Enlighten; mana reservation is preventing me from running Discipline, Malevolence, and Flesh and Stone concurrently.

What am I doing wrong?

How is Voidwalker for low budget boot alternative? They lack the dodge of MATATL but give phasing and ER&ES
"
Galadcar wrote:
Incoming new guy question: don't have enough mana for Flesh and Stone;

I have a Vertex, and a level 3 Enlighten; mana reservation is preventing me from running Discipline, Malevolence, and Flesh and Stone concurrently.

Your enlighten is level 2. Vertex makes it look like 3. You need the actual gem to be 3 so that Vertex can make it 4.
Well, just hit this on the very first T4 seed I harvested. Guess it's time to spend the ex to craft it up! Also have one more synthesis craft saved up, what's the best avenue to go for with that. The ring craft?

EDIT: just hit the 5% chance and got an awakened multistrike....time to get some upgrades
Last edited by CuteMike4U on Jul 10, 2020, 3:05:37 AM
Super ED/Contagion n00b question- is main damage from applying contagion, then shooting something affected by contagion (hopefully killing it) and then contagion spreads?

First time I've played this- super smooth leveling, but at lvl59 and wondering how to be most efficient with all the different damage types.
"
thebenjin wrote:

besides the life roll on the quiver/ defense roll on ring anything that will give me a significant upgrade

also is it better to have evasion or es on the rings?

I saw an example somewhere of crusader rings with chaos damage but this mod isnt listed on poedb does it still exist?

The chaos damage is an essence mod

@Above: generally yeah. See a pack, contagion ED then move as everything explodes in your way
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Basically the patch is that now all tags are the same, there's no distinction with metamod tags. Which means that the things that were meta mod tag only before (like +X to bow gems) are now merged so bow gems is now attack tag period

I don't think it impacts us.
Guys, I need to know if they fucked up creating caster bows, i.e. please tell me if "cannot roll attack modifiers" can end up with +2 to bow gems (that would really be annoying for this spec).

Atm it does NOT have attack tag in-game.

If anyone is crafting a bow anytime soon, please report your findings!

"
Galadcar wrote:

What am I doing wrong?
Except what derpderp said, you also didn't put flesh&stone to be supported by said enlighten.

Socketed bow gems used to be an attack mod for metacrafting, it's not anymore.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Socketed bow gems used to be an attack mod for metacrafting, it's not anymore.

Are you 100% sure about that? As far as I know, the displayed mods are NOT affecting metacrafting. They even said in the patchnote "(Currently just the tags used by Harvest and Fossil crafting, but this will be improved upon later)"

If this is true, it's not big deal anyways. We can block +1/2 bow gems by crafting +1 level of socketed support gems anyways, it shares the modpool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info