[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Imagine paying 10ex to use a portal gem you can already slot in another item

PepoSad
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 10, 2020, 11:26:03 AM

you can use an essence to get 10% dodge attack hits and then you can craft 10% dodge spell hits, cant we craft a better armor this way?
Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 10, 2020, 11:51:41 AM
"
Raotiz wrote:

you can use an essence to get 10% dodge attack hits and then you can craft 10% dodge spell hits, cant we craft a better armor this way?

One's a prefix. You're looking at a kinda sad chest for a big price. Meh.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Raotiz wrote:

One's a prefix. You're looking at a kinda sad chest for a big price. Meh.

something like this, you'll have 2 suffixes for resists and then ofc better evasion
I tried a simulation.
Rolls :
400 eva
110% increased eva
9% chance to dodge spells (suffix essence)
10% chance to dodge attacks (prefix bench)
Fire/cold res

3000 evasion chest piece
I gain 2200 eva (+5% eva chance)
10% dodge atk/spell of course
-570 ES

Compared to this:

Idk, I think I prefer the ES

That said if you take my chest and replace a resist with spell dodge it's nice I guess?
But getting the 3 T1 prefixes with defence remove/aug sounds nearly impossible.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 10, 2020, 1:25:39 PM
the dodge spell hits is a prefix so you can only get 2 t1 evasion, shouldnt be to impossible.

I was thinking about getting boots with 10% dodge spell/atk hits too. Will i be overcapped with the dodge if i have 10% on chest and 10% on boots?
Is it ok that almost every betrayal encounter members just run out from me?or t14-16 aw 5 with cane is bad idea?
"
Migipadl wrote:
Is it ok that almost every betrayal encounter members just run out from me?or t14-16 aw 5 with cane is bad idea?

i say you need more dmg, im sometimes struggling with them too..
Sometimes insta death out of nowhere from betrayal
How important is reduced flask usage on the belt? At what point do you switch to resistance, damage, and aspect of spider? Noticing that ppl are posting belts without that specific modifier - but the guide emphasizes it.

"
musicesmelife wrote:
How important is reduced flask usage on the belt? At what point do you switch to resistance, damage, and aspect of spider? Noticing that ppl are posting belts without that specific modifier - but the guide emphasizes it.

Never bothered with it. Even moreso this league.
80-85% damage belt is great, on top of the defense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info