[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Was thinking of slamming chaos aug to get chaos res on this belt (currently I'm at -2 chaos res). I'm wondering if there's a better option available here that can be targeted and I'm missing it.

Also, is fertile catalyst the best option for this belt?
No budget for a stygian ? It's a really big difference
Another n00b question. At lv62, and I'm not sure I get taking eldrich battery. All the midlevel gear is supposed to buff out my ES, but I've only got 2k of unprotected life which seems odd.

Did I miss something?
"
saxisa wrote:
Another n00b question. At lv62, and I'm not sure I get taking eldrich battery. All the midlevel gear is supposed to buff out my ES, but I've only got 2k of unprotected life which seems odd.

Did I miss something?

No you only take EB/MOM when you have comfortable HP/ES. Say 4000/1500 for instance.
"
Shuggananas wrote:

Is it? Maybe I should hold on for now and once I had enough currency get a stygian. Just the hunter base is couple of exalts :(
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jul 10, 2020, 3:45:31 PM
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

Is it? Maybe hold on for now and once get enough currency get a stygian. Just the hunter base is couple of exalts :(

you can use the "random influence on jewelry" harvest craft to get a stygian with either hunter or crusader. it's 1/3 chance.

then awakener orb whatever one you didn't get into it.

then roll spelldmg during flask, chaos dmg, life, life%, and two resists
Last edited by falagar112 on Jul 10, 2020, 3:50:12 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:

Did I miss something?

No you only take EB/MOM when you have comfortable HP/ES. Say 4000/1500 for instance.

Okay thanks. The leveling guide has you pick up EB quite early, way before you have MOM or sufficient life to really pull it off.
"
saxisa wrote:
I've only got 2k of unprotected life which seems odd.

Did I miss something?
You have no life on your gear rly...
shield 0 life
gloves 0 life
rare ring 0 life
karui ward, wanderlust and praxis are levelling uniques which by level 50-60 can be replaced by rares with more stats
so all you have is mid roll life on your belt and kintsugi...

You picked decent amount of life nodes on tree but your gear has nothing for these life nodes to work with.
"
Raotiz wrote:
"
Migipadl wrote:
Is it ok that almost every betrayal encounter members just run out from me?or t14-16 aw 5 with cane is bad idea?

i say you need more dmg, im sometimes struggling with them too..
Sometimes insta death out of nowhere from betrayal

More damage=more money. No leagues mechs no money(
Hey All! This is my first time actually making it to red maps. The problem I seem to be running into is that I keep getting 1-2 shotted by bosses :(.

Could someone maybe take a look at my character to see if I'm missing something key to the build? I'm very confused at the moment.

Also, I realize I need to change 2 flasks, which is what I'm doing right now.

Any help would really be appreciated. thank you all so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info