[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Noob here. How to use the Wither, Spell Totem, Multiple Totem, Phase Run setup? How does it work? Thanks.
Put wither on your bars, click it on bosses twice, it will plant totems that channel wither. Replace when killed / expired. Continue with the rest of your spellcasts.

Phase run will not be affected by the totem, you can just put it on left click for speed up while mapping. (Or on any other keybind of your liking.) I like to use it together with quicksilver flask to traverse bigger distances. It will cancel itself when you start casting. Another use is in delve when you get bodyblocked by mobs in darkness you can use it to pass thru.

Got it. Thanks. Really appreciate it.
Does the Harvest Synthesise option change/reroll the item or only add an implicit? Asking because I want to be sure before slamming that onto the readily crafted bow...
From what I've seen, it replaces the implicit.
Just replaces.
Any ideas on what I should upgrade next?

Mapping is butter smooth and I can tank most things, but single target is still leaving a lot to be desired.

If I could get my single target DPS even up like 30%, I'd run this the whole season. I'm delving past 400 no problem, conqeurors and other bosses are fast. Sirus is just such a slog right now, I don't know what to do next.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Just replaces.

Thanks - and just to be sure - i can still afterwards change the item (e.g. augment the final open affix)?
"
ktankw wrote:

made these, last one still need "aug chaos dmg"

are these better than holding spreading rot & transcdance mind?

Spreading Rot bonus - 13% chaos dmg, 50% hinder duration, inflict withered
Transcent Mind - 24% dmg over time multi

What was your crafting process? Keen to try and make some myself.

Aug spam for %Damage/Damage over time and then harvest crafting chaos and life? Anything special you did to block unwanted life mods?
"
derSchurke wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Just replaces.

Thanks - and just to be sure - i can still afterwards change the item (e.g. augment the final open affix)?

Yeah you can. I'll probably augment chaos on mine to reach 75% chaos resistance.

@above : just spam "reforge chaos, chaos are more common", then add the life last
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
derSchurke wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Just replaces.

Yeah you can. I'll probably augment chaos on mine to reach 75% chaos resistance.

@above : just spam "reforge chaos, chaos are more common", then add the life last

Thanks Shugg - wasn't sure if it was completely harvest craftable or not. Guess i'm gonna be hunting those Chaos seeds!
"
smallholes wrote:
Any ideas on what I should upgrade next?

Mapping is butter smooth and I can tank most things, but single target is still leaving a lot to be desired.

If I could get my single target DPS even up like 30%, I'd run this the whole season. I'm delving past 400 no problem, conqeurors and other bosses are fast. Sirus is just such a slog right now, I don't know what to do next.

■ Awakened swift affliction -> 5% more dps
■ Empower4 -> 10% more dps
■ 6L hyrri's -> Let's say 10% more, since 20stacks is unrealistic. You can keep portal by giving me a bricked maloneys, please do!
■ Spider aspect -> 8% more, altho that costs some defences.
■ -6% allres enchant on belt -> New shit is cool. 9% more damage on sirus, btw. That said I'm not 100% sure it works, should be tested in pvp.
■ -9 + ED damage helmet -> 15-20% more damage. Putting this last since it's expensive and less value for your money, but it's really good.

After all of this, there's some cool shit you can do to get even more damage. My aim this league is 3Mil Pob ED dps, which is triple what I have now. Remember that since almost every upgrade touches a different stat, the more you invest, the more damage you do quite exponentially. On a realistic budget (that's if you continue playing this and invest what you find in it), you can probably look at doubling your output stil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info