[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Do I need to use Mind over Matter or is it okay if I skip over it?
so i know single target is not great but i am struggling really badly. Couldn't kill the lightning Elder Guardian....T16

Does moving into the bow quiver upgrade really make single target good? Or should i consider using my currency to build a boss killer?

Thanks,
"
PinkLily wrote:

It's a LOT of ehp.
"
so i know single target is not great but i am struggling really badly. Couldn't kill the lightning Elder Guardian....T16

Does moving into the bow quiver upgrade really make single target good? Or should i consider using my currency to build a boss killer?

Thanks,
I farm sirus 8 deathless with bow quiver in SSF. My quiver isn't finished too. It won't be a boss killer but more than enough. Even drox is a breeze now.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 5, 2020, 6:38:42 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
PinkLily wrote:

It's a LOT of ehp.
"

Thanks,
I farm sirus 8 deathless with bow quiver in SSF. My quiver isn't finished too. It won't be a boss killer but more than enough. Even drox is a breeze now.

How come it's a lot of ehp? I'm having only 148 mana left to spend after I've activated my 2 auras.
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
I've been doing some rough calculations in pob and it seems that if we don't have the awakener orb option, a glove with both increased spell damage and increased damage over time (warlord) yields better number than one with the same tier chaos damage over time multiplier (hunter). My assumption was that for our build, chaos multiplier would work better. Am I missing something?

Yes, 60% damage is a lot compared to 16% chaos DOT in a build that stacks a ton of DOT.
But why not have both?

WIP, will try to hit damage over time later with augment influence mod. Everything "bad" can be annulled (projectile speed is speed tag, then there are two attack tags. Frenzy on kill and max frenzy can't be annulled, but frenzy on kill is good and max frenzy is very rare)
"
PinkLily wrote:

How come it's a lot of ehp? I'm having only 148 mana left to spend after I've activated my 2 auras.
With eldritch battery your ES will protect the mana and make MoM viable
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 5, 2020, 6:46:54 AM
Can someone confirm, weather main post pob is up to date? Iv seen a few comments in last pages, that pob is outdated, has less jewels and etc.

Also do we use spreading rot or no?

Thanks. Starting this build atm.

Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jul 5, 2020, 7:30:54 AM
"
Can someone confirm, weather main post pob is up to date? Iv seen a few comments in last pages, that pob is outdated, has less jewels and etc.

Also do we use spreading rot or no?

Thanks. Starting this build atm.

It's all up to date, but the cluster jewel broke at launch, because GGG changed the implicit fro 5% dot multi to 4% at release.

Finally got one of these. Bought for 10ex, couldn't synthesise myself.
Thank you. Do i just plug in new jewel with 4%? Allocate all jwewel nodes and socket slot?
Wait, yiu can synthesise items? But synth league was not added to the core gameplay. How?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jul 5, 2020, 7:47:38 AM

"
Fuuchouin1 wrote:
I have a quiver with double T1 DOT damage. Is there a way i can craft T1 life on it? Or is my best option just to multi-mode and craft life + evasion&shield?

Assuming you have an open prefix then you can use the garden to craft life... although you will need both 'Augment with a new life modifier' AND 'remove/add life modifier' to get T1.

If you don't have a prefix open then you'll have to risk an annul (or targeted garden annul).[/quote]

Ahh okay thanks! So there's no way to craft this in standard now?
"
Thank you. Do i just plug in new jewel with 4%? Allocate all jwewel nodes and socket slot?
Wait, yiu can synthesise items? But synth league was not added to the core gameplay. How?

Or is synth now part of harvest craft?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jul 5, 2020, 8:07:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info