[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

redeemer slam or rng synthesis, opinions?
"
ktankw wrote:
made these, last one still need "aug chaos dmg"

are these better than holding spreading rot & transcdance mind?

Spreading Rot bonus - 13% chaos dmg, 50% hinder duration, inflict withered
Transcent Mind - 24% dmg over time multi
You can ditch spreading rot if you have wither totems and don't need blight to apply wither. Transcendent mind is a lot of damage though, I'd POB compare if I were you how much is 24% multi in comparison to good rare jewel. It probably won't beat it.

"
Excalibour00 wrote:
I've been doing some rough calculations in pob and it seems that if we don't have the awakener orb option, a glove with both increased spell damage and increased damage over time (warlord) yields better number than one with the same tier chaos damage over time multiplier (hunter). My assumption was that for our build, chaos multiplier would work better. Am I missing something?
That depends on your current proportion of all types of "increase damage" mods and multiplier mods. So it's dependent on each character's gear setup.

"
PinkLily wrote:
How come it's a lot of ehp? I'm having only 148 mana left to spend after I've activated my 2 auras.
Non chaos damage will hit energy shield before mana. Your energy shield is mana for MOM purposes.

"
Thank you. Do i just plug in new jewel with 4%? Allocate all jwewel nodes and socket slot?
Wait, yiu can synthesise items? But synth league was not added to the core gameplay. How?
Yeah just edit chaos jewel from 5% to 4%.
And there is a seed that allows to put 1 random synthesized mod on an item, it's pretty rare though.

"
falagar112 wrote:

redeemer slam or rng synthesis, opinions?

If it was a marraketh I'd say redeemer
Since it's not, synth.
https://pastebin.com/yAwu4YdZ

If anyone's interested by a minmaxed harvest pob, here it is.
Everything here should be available by just playing and not require INSANE investment.
I scrapped the +1 bow, it's too difficult to acquire, at least now.

Reminder that if you have a bricked 84+ maloney's, please donate them to me and we'll start duping. We're 2/5 rares rn.
I have a question with Crafting in harvest/ in general. I am trying to create 5EX bow to upgrade from 6 LINK cane. I would like to get damage over time Multiplier + level of socket gems before the multicraft.

I currently have BLUE bow plus +1 Level of socketed gems. Is there a targeted harvest craft that I can use to get + damage over time ?

What is the cheapest way to get a + damage over time and +1 to socketed gems on a Imperial bow.

Thanks!
"
zkonvict wrote:
Is there a targeted harvest craft that I can use to get + damage over time ?
Nope, as it doesn't count as chaos mod. It deoesn't count as anything.

"
zkonvict wrote:
What is the cheapest way to get a + damage over time and +1 to socketed gems on a Imperial bow.
Alt spam until you get dot suffix.

Regal and pray you get a suffix removable with harvest, if you get one that can't be removed with harvest either be stuck with shitty suffix or yolo annul and risk having to scour and redo it if you annul the dot multi.

If you regal'd a suffix that is removable with harvest, you can craft "cannot roll attack modifiers" and exalt slam or leo rank3 in research slam for +1 to socketed gems, if the bow is not influenced this is the only non-attack mod possible. I don't think it can be augmented with harvest as it has no tags.

Then remove the trash suffix with harvest. (You don't want to exalt slam if you have empty suffix.)

If you regal'd a prefix, you still wanna block a suffix so add an easy to remove mod for example lightning resist. If you have open prefix open suffix you can then craft "cannot roll attack modifiers" and exalt slam as outlined above. Then proceed to remove all the bad mods with "remove attack mod" and remove whichever mod you suffixed (i.e. lightning in this example).

Disclaimer case, if by any chance you regal'd a +2 bow gems prefix this might be the only case when you won't be able to remove it with harvest attack mod. You could then beastcraft "remove prefix add suffix" before crafting anything further. And you end up in a situation as if you regal'd a suffix instead (which was described above).

I think there's some weird thing that +2 to bow gems is blocked by "cannot roll attack modifiers" but still doesn't count for attack mod for the purpose of "remove attack mod".
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 5, 2020, 11:04:48 AM
WIP :)

Left to do:
Remove physical trash
Augment speed (hunter move speed), hopefully hit T1
Finish with big life
Long term: if I have a lot of chaos aug/remove crafts, get higher chaos resistance

Process:
Alt/aug/regal spam until liquefaction + 1 prefix (can use harvest to clean suffixes, high chance of hitting elemental resist)
Fill prefixes with trash you can annul later (3 prefixes)
Augment chaos twice. You'll hit chaos res and chaos dot
Get chaos dot T1 with remove/aug chaos, hopefully high chaos resistance too
Finish prefixes with harvest
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 5, 2020, 11:12:25 AM
wanted to remove the chaos resist but since it rolled t1, ill keep it:

have to recraft the life into t1, annoint it and make it 20% life quality.
and recraft the cast speed into endurance charge.
Noob here. How to use the Wither, Spell Totem, Multiple Totem, Phase Run setup? How does it work? Thanks.
"
Noob here. How to use the Wither, Spell Totem, Multiple Totem, Phase Run setup? How does it work? Thanks.
Put wither on your bars, click it on bosses twice, it will plant totems that channel wither. Replace when killed / expired. Continue with the rest of your spellcasts.

Phase run will not be affected by the totem, you can just put it on left click for speed up while mapping. (Or on any other keybind of your liking.) I like to use it together with quicksilver flask to traverse bigger distances. It will cancel itself when you start casting. Another use is in delve when you get bodyblocked by mobs in darkness you can use it to pass thru.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 5, 2020, 2:24:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info