[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Whew. Almost there for the godlike pair.

Now I just gotta remove attack > augment influence mod several times and hope to get either frenzy on kill or damage over time (best outcome)

Other side project, hyrri's boots:

Augment influence mod. Hope to get 8% or 10% dodge attack hits. 2/5 odds to hit t2 or t1.
Then remove caster mod to get rid of the onslaught and finish them with remove cold and some crafts. Maybe multicraft chill/frozen immunities.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 5, 2020, 7:41:23 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
smallholes wrote:
Any ideas on what I should upgrade next?

Mapping is butter smooth and I can tank most things, but single target is still leaving a lot to be desired.

If I could get my single target DPS even up like 30%, I'd run this the whole season. I'm delving past 400 no problem, conqeurors and other bosses are fast. Sirus is just such a slog right now, I don't know what to do next.

■ Awakened swift affliction -> 5% more dps
■ Empower4 -> 10% more dps
■ 6L hyrri's -> Let's say 10% more, since 20stacks is unrealistic. You can keep portal by giving me a bricked maloneys, please do!
■ Spider aspect -> 8% more, altho that costs some defences.
■ -6% allres enchant on belt -> New shit is cool. 9% more damage on sirus, btw. That said I'm not 100% sure it works, should be tested in pvp.
■ -9 + ED damage helmet -> 15-20% more damage. Putting this last since it's expensive and less value for your money, but it's really good.

After all of this, there's some cool shit you can do to get even more damage. My aim this league is 3Mil Pob ED dps, which is triple what I have now. Remember that since almost every upgrade touches a different stat, the more you invest, the more damage you do quite exponentially. On a realistic budget (that's if you continue playing this and invest what you find in it), you can probably look at doubling your output stil.

You're the bomb! What's a bricked Maloney's? I'm down to do lots of stuff to keep portal haha.
"
smallholes wrote:
What's a bricked Maloney's?
Corrupted Maloney's mechanism which went yellow (rare), a quiver with 1 socket.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 5, 2020, 7:49:48 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
smallholes wrote:
What's a bricked Maloney's?
Corrupted Maloney's mechanism which went yellow (rare), a quiver with 1 socket.

Bruh these are 6ex. I'm not rich enough to Vaal these yet.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
smallholes wrote:

After all of this, there's some cool shit you can do to get even more damage. My aim this league is 3Mil Pob ED dps, which is triple what I have now. Remember that since almost every upgrade touches a different stat, the more you invest, the more damage you do quite exponentially. On a realistic budget (that's if you continue playing this and invest what you find in it), you can probably look at doubling your output stil.

how to set PoB to show actual ED dps? i paste my char in and it only shows 600k DoT (unflasked), while my in-game DoT shows a higher value (680k)

"
SScouty wrote:
"
ktankw wrote:

made these, last one still need "aug chaos dmg"

are these better than holding spreading rot & transcdance mind?

Spreading Rot bonus - 13% chaos dmg, 50% hinder duration, inflict withered
Transcent Mind - 24% dmg over time multi

What was your crafting process? Keen to try and make some myself.

Aug spam for %Damage/Damage over time and then harvest crafting chaos and life? Anything special you did to block unwanted life mods?

jewel is 2pre 2suff, so you don't need to block out life mod (reason: there only 2-3 prefix life mod you can roll for)
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Cobalt+Jewel

you can see which are the mod that cannot be made if they dont have any tagging, those are the ones you need to buy them off
Last edited by ktankw on Jul 5, 2020, 9:21:15 PM
Guys, do you know why i cant remove "+4 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks" since it has the attack tag on it in poedb, i'm trying to remove it with the "remove random attack modifier" bench from garden, but it seems not to work.

"
matiasgil wrote:
Guys, do you know why i cant remove "+4 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks" since it has the attack tag on it in poedb, i'm trying to remove it with the "remove random attack modifier" bench from garden, but it seems not to work.

assuming you are using poebd, above the suffix tag, there are 2 types of attacks. One is for crafting bench, the another one is for harvest.

In your case, your attack is blue and not for harvest craft
As I'm leveling into the early 80s, I find a weird dissonance creeping into the build. White packs just melt with almost no thought. Blue packs die easily enough unless they're augmented--the packs in the Temple, and the packs released from the garden, are both better-fed than your standard-issue blues. Similarly in Atziri's realm.

But everything else is hard. Trying Atziri was a nightmare which was just 60% of a level lost. Random yellows take quite a while to DPS down, and bosses are slow as well. Usually not deadly... just slow.

I realized I don't have a button I "spam" like a Cyclone or CWC build. Am I missing something here?

Profile should be public. Yes, the Enlighten is just leveling for now, and I'm not making great use of the chest because it makes more sense to wait for the Hyrri's to set up CWDT.
I still feel like that skitterbots are overwhelmingly better than discipline.

I mean, it's the whole 12% chill and 24% shock. It's a TON of damage and defensive capability alike.

And the only time that i would be left without es would be if i fucked up by dot really hard, and survive through ed leech long enough. And granted, discipline wouldn't help in that situation either, except giving you half a second more time to react.

Although i respect ehp value, but i don't think that 400 es in final build can outvalue 12% reduced action speed as defensive mechanic. Let alone if it also comes together with "enemies takes 24% increased damage"
-
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 6, 2020, 3:29:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info