[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
mariano0928 wrote:
The guide says that i have to use: Flesh and Stone (sand stance) +Malevolence+Disipline, and then drop Flesh and sstone for Aspect of the spider. Why not keep using Flesh and stone instead of Disipline? I get 11% less damage from range attacks and 50% evasion from "Blind", i am geetting something wrong?

It's not a bad alternative. The net gain of discipline is very small.
Last time I played this build (3 or 4 leagues before maybe?) single target was awful for a league starter. Is still that bad? I don't have that much to spend right now, maybe 1 ex top.
"
nico5051 wrote:
Last time I played this build (3 or 4 leagues before maybe?) single target was awful for a league starter. Is still that bad? I don't have that much to spend right now, maybe 1 ex top.

In such a low budget the single target will feel awful, yes. Although it's not hard to farm currency since this build clear maps with ease.
Last edited by darkeuzzhue on Jul 5, 2020, 12:25:27 AM
Hey, why do we need to have only 1 prefix on bow to continue crafting?
I have a quiver with double T1 DOT damage. Is there a way i can craft T1 life on it? Or is my best option just to multi-mode and craft life + evasion&shield?
"
felipehogrefe wrote:
Hey, why do we need to have only 1 prefix on bow to continue crafting?

Basically, the "Three crafted modifiers" craft uses a suffix, but the two other crafted mods are prefixes. The +1 to level of socketed bow gems is also a prefix, which means you'll have filled all three prefixes available.

"
Fuuchouin1 wrote:
I have a quiver with double T1 DOT damage. Is there a way i can craft T1 life on it? Or is my best option just to multi-mode and craft life + evasion&shield?

Assuming you have an open prefix then you can use the garden to craft life... although you will need both 'Augment with a new life modifier' AND 'remove/add life modifier' to get T1.

If you don't have a prefix open then you'll have to risk an annul (or targeted garden annul).
Last edited by SScouty on Jul 5, 2020, 3:15:00 AM

made these, last one still need "aug chaos dmg"

are these better than holding spreading rot & transcdance mind?

Spreading Rot bonus - 13% chaos dmg, 50% hinder duration, inflict withered
Transcent Mind - 24% dmg over time multi
I've been doing some rough calculations in pob and it seems that if we don't have the awakener orb option, a glove with both increased spell damage and increased damage over time (warlord) yields better number than one with the same tier chaos damage over time multiplier (hunter). My assumption was that for our build, chaos multiplier would work better. Am I missing something?
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jul 5, 2020, 4:40:33 AM
Finally got my synthesis harvest craft today. Didn't land the miracle +1 gems but did get something pretty neat.

Any idea's on how that would impact price? Leaning toward swapping over to a cast on crit build. This build has served me very well with almost 8 days played on it.
"
matiasgil wrote:
Finally i finished my amulet... idk what to add next on the third suffix, what should i add? a caster for casting speed? idk.

Are such amulets made by harvevest crafting? Because all I ever get when harvesting chaos seeds (i believe "Maw" T1 seeds) is resistances and nothing else.
If so, could somebody please share the secret :) Like seeds, level, etc...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info