[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

We're 2/5.
This is hard, geeeez. If you guys could help by bricking ilvl84+ maloney's, that'd be huge. Once we get one we can beast split it.
Please donate rare ones so we can get this over with quickly, or at least try! ^^'
hi guys,

first of all the guide is awesone and its my ft with trickster and im loving it.

the only thing I don't understand is when he says "As soon as you aquire spreading rot, socket it near pain attenument to let your blight apply wither." however I don't see the 40 points of necessary intelligence .. can someone give me explanations?
"
baguz wrote:
however I don't see the 40 points of necessary intelligence .. can someone give me explanations?
The points don't need to be put, just exist in the circle of jewel influence.
Does the build still uses The Green Nightmare jewel?
Just allocated on the designated node and apparently it didn't grant any frenzy charge bonus.

Additionally it seems that the provided POBs aren't working anymore. Is it just me?
The guide has a little jank, don't worry about it. Use the POE passive tree instead of the POBs. Green nightmare will grant frenzy if you follow that.

You're gonna have to wade your way through some of the updating item crafts and shit to Harvest as well as getting to max dodge and evade. For ex. making sure you have phase run, elusive on kill...

Even with those, my gear has me sub-capped following the reco. stats. But it works well enough to do most things.
Last edited by smallholes on Jul 4, 2020, 6:28:07 PM
Quick Question regarding Wind Dancer and Brutal Restrain Jewel. How do we use it in this build? Im looking at the first Flowchart and im at the bottom. but i never used that jewel and im honestly confused where to put it since i cant see it used in the PoB either.
Getting there :)

"
senpai_TL wrote:
Quick Question regarding Wind Dancer and Brutal Restrain Jewel. How do we use it in this build? Im looking at the first Flowchart and im at the bottom. but i never used that jewel and im honestly confused where to put it since i cant see it used in the PoB either.
Flowchart is from previous season. Wind dancer is now on the default tree and you pick it from there. Jewel isn't needed.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
How can i increase my single target damage
Man, how are you lvl 91 with still a tabula? How much currency do you have, I don't see anything expensive on you except devouring diadem.

First you need empower rank 3. Rank 2 is too weak. Also your blight is only a 4 link atm, that also lowers your single target damage because blight is meant to help with it and when it's weak, it doesn't do its job.

You'd also need lvl 21 ED (no quality for cheaper start, you can worry about quality later).

You should aim to put all auras in the helmet for reduced reservation, including flesh & stone.

Also why do you have next to no life on your gear? You probably have more energy shield mods than life. That's gonna make you very likely to be 1-shot.

And Atziri flask is really pointless, ED already heals you by itself and it doesn't count as a leech mechanic. Other effects of the flask affect non chaos damage to buff it, which this spec does none, all of it is already chaos. Meanwhile you could use jade or quartz with "of heat" affix so you don't die from freeze (for example on Veritania).

You also have empty jewel slot, just craft random cobalt jewels with harvest, I got some decent outcomes from spamming chaos reforge.

I do have 3ex and around 200chaos (kinda new to the game).Thanks for your reply i will try to focus the things which i didnt.
The guide says that i have to use: Flesh and Stone (sand stance) +Malevolence+Disipline, and then drop Flesh and sstone for Aspect of the spider. Why not keep using Flesh and stone instead of Disipline? I get 11% less damage from range attacks and 50% evasion from "Blind", i am geetting something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info