[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
chrishobbel wrote:
"
matiasgil wrote:

Awsome thank you.

How much does an amulet like that cost to craft?

Check page 449
"
chrishobbel wrote:
"
matiasgil wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

You need to buy the spider boss, then you can add it as a suffix from beastcrafting

Awsome thank you.

How much does an amulet like that cost to craft?

Base, couple hundred alts, a few chaos augments, some exalts if you want to remove chaos resistance, then some life annul/augs

Man I was so close to beauty :(

Now gotta hit remove defence add defence with a 3/4 chance to brick it lol
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 4, 2020, 7:28:10 AM
How can i increase my single target damage
"
How can i increase my single target damage
Man, how are you lvl 91 with still a tabula? How much currency do you have, I don't see anything expensive on you except devouring diadem.

First you need empower rank 3. Rank 2 is too weak. Also your blight is only a 4 link atm, that also lowers your single target damage because blight is meant to help with it and when it's weak, it doesn't do its job.

You'd also need lvl 21 ED (no quality for cheaper start, you can worry about quality later).

You should aim to put all auras in the helmet for reduced reservation, including flesh & stone.

Also why do you have next to no life on your gear? You probably have more energy shield mods than life. That's gonna make you very likely to be 1-shot.

And Atziri flask is really pointless, ED already heals you by itself and it doesn't count as a leech mechanic. Other effects of the flask affect non chaos damage to buff it, which this spec does none, all of it is already chaos. Meanwhile you could use jade or quartz with "of heat" affix so you don't die from freeze (for example on Veritania).

You also have empty jewel slot, just craft random cobalt jewels with harvest, I got some decent outcomes from spamming chaos reforge.
Love this build so far this season! I'm currently bringing it into the mines and am down at level 400 or so.

Anything you guys can see for next steps for my dude? Single target still blows, so I've avoided the Sirus fight.

Would love to either up my tank so I can keep going down in the mines or up my damage to fight Sirus.

I read the flow chart and it looks like I'm starting to check all the boxes.
"
smallholes wrote:
Love this build so far this season! I'm currently bringing it into the mines and am down at level 400 or so.

Anything you guys can see for next steps for my dude? Single target still blows, so I've avoided the Sirus fight.

Would love to either up my tank so I can keep going down in the mines or up my damage to fight Sirus.

I read the flow chart and it looks like I'm starting to check all the boxes.

DPS is fine for sirus 8
You can upgrade your neck and quiver with harvest crafts. It's reliable but you'll need a few chaos augment crafts
No shit? I haven't been bold enough to try.

I'll go look at what upgrades I can grab on my neck and and quiver. Thanks.
Can this bow be crafted ?

https://imgur.com/NAOTKyt
Last edited by aboagog1 on Jul 4, 2020, 2:55:10 PM
"
aboagog1 wrote:

Nope 0 stat the build wants and shaper base will probably mess up your crafting.
"
aboagog1 wrote:

There's a better mod with 2 arrows nowadays that doesn't even require the bow to be shaper. But why would you want an extra arrow for ED anyway? It doesn't work because it's not a bow skill. For toxic rain maybe...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info