[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

4(0ex) Use a gilded fossil

Does this have any real purpose or is it just for fanciness?

Isn't that a real purpose? :o

That aside, yes, if you vaal the item. Vaal implicits have 50% chance to replace the gilded mod instead of the 30 strength if you do this. And it costs 10c, so just do it. Even if you don't vaal it, it adds resell value.

"
AethGorr wrote:

And another few questions, pls:
1. When do i need to disable "Trickery"?
2. What jewel goes into cluster jewel's socket? Something rare with life and chaos damage / damage over time multiplier?
3. How many jewels use at the same time? 7 (with cluster jewel and it's socket)? Or i need to disable some jewel in the tree and then transfer it to cluster jewel's socket?

1- When 20% damage don't seem worth a point anymore.
2- yes.
3- spreading rot, t.mind, watcher's eye, green nightmare, cluster and 2 rares. 7 jewels total. Tho i'm really starting to not be sure about green nightmare. Maybe a rare instead?...
Thanks for the build
My single target is lacking alot, Am starting red maps and struggling and spending 5 mins to kill conquerors (awk 2-3) .

Can anyone give me any quick tips. thanks
Get ED bow + empower 3, spending long time to kill bosses is normal at the start of this build, imagine you did AL8 sirus, but it took 10 min to kill him, however his hp is not scale up anymore he's just AL8, but you can always scale up your damage, that's when you start to faceroll things.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jul 3, 2020, 9:13:05 AM
Still, of course don't expect to one shot bosses as some other builds, it still takes some time.
Hey, just want to say thanks for such a detailed guide! It's been great in Harvest so far with all of the crafting possibilities for hunter bases. Today I made chaos multi gloves and a multi + chaos skill gem neck. I also have a chaos multi quiver, all with over 80 life each and some res. It's insanity, I love it!

I am now looking to get myself a crafted bow. However, I am confused on the 10ex bow part. It says to alt spam for liquefaction and get it alone. then to craft both multi mod and cannot roll attack modifiers.

Why craft both of those before exalt slamming? Wouldn't only cannot roll attack modifiers be sufficient? Or is the multimod adding filler suffixes to isolate an open prefix?

Additionally, is there any harvest crafts that might make the process any easier or cheaper? Ex. I am going to do this on a redeemer bow and slam caster aug which always produces onslaught on kill. Maybe I've over looked something that can make the ED bow easier, please let me know if any ideas!
I just saved up for this, I wanna try it anyways, on DoT build.

Edited:
Spoiler
not good don't try 😂
Last edited by zcythustk on Jul 3, 2020, 10:37:19 AM
"
aboagog1 wrote:
My single target is lacking alot, Am starting red maps and struggling and spending 5 mins to kill conquerors (awk 2-3)
You have a lvl 19 ED and only a 5-link. Get a lvl 20 or 21 ED even 0% qual and a 6-link either cane or transition to bow if 6-link cane is expensive.

"
fs84 wrote:
I am now looking to get myself a crafted bow. However, I am confused on the 10ex bow part. It says to alt spam for liquefaction and get it alone. then to craft both multi mod and cannot roll attack modifiers.

Why craft both of those before exalt slamming? Wouldn't only cannot roll attack modifiers be sufficient? Or is the multimod adding filler suffixes to isolate an open prefix?
Yes, multimod was to block all suffixes so you 100% slam a prefix. Atm if you regal a suffix that can be targeted with harvest removal craft, you can skip the extra multimod part, just craft cannot roll attack modifiers and ex slam / leo 3* slam and after the bow is done harvest remove that affix. Dot multi suffix has no tags so no target removal should touch it.

Sadly there are some affixes that also aren't targetable by harvest, for example increased stun duration, then I imagine you have to pray and annul through normal means. You can add 100% targetable mod like for example resistance with harvest and then reliably remove it with the same tag of mod (for example lightning).
"
fs84 wrote:

Additionally, is there any harvest crafts that might make the process any easier or cheaper? Ex. I am going to do this on a redeemer bow and slam caster aug which always produces onslaught on kill. Maybe I've over looked something that can make the ED bow easier, please let me know if any ideas!

Don't craft an already redeemer bow, you'll fuck it up.
If the redeemer slam doesn't hit onslaught, annul it using harvest, and recraft either caster for onslaught or speed.
If you craft an already redeemer bow, you can't get +1 gems (parangon), so don't do that.

While you can slightly reduce costs for it with harvest, it's not by much. Harvest doesn't help on the bow as much as it does on other slots (neck hello hello).
Hi,

Thanks for the really fun build. One thing that I'm not quite understanding here is why do we have Eldritch Battery and Mind over matter along with discipline?

The following parts don't make much sense to me:

1.) Discipline: EB + MoM uses my energy shield as mana now, why do I need to use Discipline when my energy shield never goes below 98% no matter what I do ?

2.) What is the purpose of EB + MoM combo anyway? 30% of the damage is taken from mana but my mana pool is 140/940 when I'm having discipline, AoS, Malevolence on. Even if I had unlimited mana wouldn't 2k+ energy shield protecting health be better? I never had mana issues before EB while having 3 auras on.

3. Getting to EB + MoM requires 10 points, one of them being a gem slot. Is there really no better ways to spend these ?
anyone found a way to harvest craft the endgame bow? might be cheaper if its possible with harvest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info