[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Now that cluster jewels are reworked, anything changes about the one we use?
"
zcythustk wrote:
Spoiler
not good don't try 😂
Don't say you weren't warned! xD

"
Grani wrote:
anyone found a way to harvest craft the endgame bow? might be cheaper if its possible with harvest.
2 posts before yours:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
While you can slightly reduce costs for it with harvest, it's not by much. Harvest doesn't help on the bow as much as it does on other slots (neck hello hello).

So yeah you can probably save yourself the double suffix blocking by just adding an easily removable harvest mod, saves you 2ex.

"
Hi,

Thanks for the really fun build. One thing that I'm not quite understanding here is why do we have Eldritch Battery and Mind over matter along with discipline?

The following parts don't make much sense to me:

1.) Discipline: EB + MoM uses my energy shield as mana now, why do I need to use Discipline when my energy shield never goes below 98% no matter what I do ?

2.) What is the purpose of EB + MoM combo anyway? 30% of the damage is taken from mana but my mana pool is 140/940 when I'm having discipline, AoS, Malevolence on. Even if I had unlimited mana wouldn't 2k+ energy shield protecting health be better? I never had mana issues before EB while having 3 auras on.

3. Getting to EB + MoM requires 10 points, one of them being a gem slot. Is there really no better ways to spend these ?
Mom takes 30% of the damage you'd take and puts it into energy shield you have on mana instead of life. That ES recharges quickly due to ghost shrouds, patient reaper, etc. But if you unspec mom you'll take bigger hits into your life pool. You can try and see if you feel you're more squishy.

Discipline is there to ensure there's enough ES that any hit that doesn't kill you doesn't also deplete whole ES not letting you cast spells. You need 70 : 30 proportion, if your ES isn't getting depleted maybe you need more life and less es on your gear?

Also energy shield recharges very fast, meanwhile normal MOM is like... say hello to a perma mana flask. Even if you stack a lot of mana regen like archmage specs, you still need that mana flask all the time.

Energy shield on life, i.e. classic hybrid build makes it so you don't just take 70% damage to life 30% to ES, you take 100% of non chaos damage to ES and only after that to life. Which means ES gets easily depleted unless you play with Zealot's Oath and then well... might just play full ES (lowlife with shavs for example). Now dividing the damage between both ES and life means you can regain both at the same time, ES from recharge and / or ghost shroud effect and life from essence drain heal.

EB also means no mana regen maps aren't a bitch anymore.

And btw the gem slot below MOM with spreading rot you don't have to take. You can skip it (some people play without) or put it below melding.

P.S. If for some reason you decide to dump MOM I think discipline is not needed anymore, it's only to add buffer for MOM hits, you can just use something else like skitterbots, or both aspect and flesh&stone. Or even zealotry. But I think you'll feel more squishy.

EB you can save points on by wearing devouring diadem that gives that trait for free so you don't need to spec into it.

Sick synthesized implicit lol
"
matiasgil wrote:
Synth didn't went so good, i dont need crit spell or cold damage :(
Is there any build you know could benefit from this? if i change the crafted options?

I'm pretty new so sorry for the noob question: how do you do the synth craft stuff? I keep hearing about synthesis league and whatnot as a former crafting oriented league, so would love to see if there's a way to try that now.

Is it "Vivid Scalefruit"?
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jul 3, 2020, 1:02:40 PM
Yellow tier 4 seed allows you to put a synth implicit on an item. It can't be unique or influenced, so that blocks redeemer ex slams. It's a gamble but you don't miss out that much.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Yellow tier 4 seed allows you to put a synth implicit on an item. It can't be unique or influenced, so that blocks redeemer ex slams. It's a gamble but you don't miss out that much.

Thank you for the reply. Does synth mod remove the item implicit modifier? In other words, is it risk free to try it on my bow?

Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jul 3, 2020, 1:14:06 PM
"
Mom takes 30% of the damage you'd take and puts it into energy shield you have on mana instead of life. That ES recharges quickly due to ghost shrouds, patient reaper, etc. But if you unspec mom you'll take bigger hits into your life pool. You can try and see if you feel you're more squishy.

Discipline is there to ensure there's enough ES that any hit that doesn't kill you doesn't also deplete whole ES not letting you cast spells. You need 70 : 30 proportion, if your ES isn't getting depleted maybe you need more life and less es on your gear?

Also energy shield recharges very fast, meanwhile normal MOM is like... say hello to a perma mana flask. Even if you stack a lot of mana regen like archmage specs, you still need that mana flask all the time.

Energy shield on life, i.e. classic hybrid build makes it so you don't just take 70% damage to life 30% to ES, you take 100% of non chaos damage to ES and only after that to life. Which means ES gets easily depleted unless you play with Zealot's Oath and then well... might just play full ES (lowlife with shavs for example). Now dividing the damage between both ES and life means you can regain both at the same time, ES from recharge and / or ghost shroud effect and life from essence drain heal.

EB also means no mana regen maps aren't a bitch anymore.

And btw the gem slot below MOM with spreading rot you don't have to take. You can skip it (some people play without) or put it below melding.

P.S. If for some reason you decide to dump MOM I think discipline is not needed anymore, it's only to add buffer for MOM hits, you can just use something else like skitterbots, or both aspect and flesh&stone. Or even zealotry. But I think you'll feel more squishy.

EB you can save points on by wearing devouring diadem that gives that trait for free so you don't need to spec into it.

Thanks for explaining this, some people have probably spent 400 hours longer with this build than I have so I take their word for it.

I have never been nowhere near bottom of my energy shield so I'll just start switching more into HP/Evasion/Armor gear along with skitterbots or sand stance.
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

Thank you for the reply. Does synth mod remove the item implicit modifier? In other words, is it risk free to try it on my bow?

It will replace the 10 move speed with something at random
I did it for fun, wouldn't recommend it. 10 MS is nice.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 3, 2020, 1:20:22 PM
tried my 3rd sirius and failed again on the last phase. he just destroys me in almost 1 shot =_=
Forgive me for probably my dumb question, but I was wondering what is the correct way of using Vaal Blight. The description in wiki confuses me:

* Vaal blight can land a maximum of 3 stacks on the enemy per cast.

* Vaal blight and blight both count towards the maximum stack size of 20. Any stack size over 20 will not add damage.

So if i've got this correctly, if VB is used standalone, it will apply only 3 stacks of damage. I guess this is not the best way of using the skill as I'd want to hit the max 20 stacks for max damage.

So should I channel normal Blight for a few seconds 'till it has some stacks and then hit Vaal Blight, or firstly cast Vaal blight then channel the normal blight?
Or... it doesn't matter...?

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info