[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Wogga wrote:
tried my 3rd sirius and failed again on the last phase. he just destroys me in almost 1 shot =_=
You've got low amount of life on rings / gloves, no endurance charge crafts, no anointment on amulet, no culling strike and only lvl 20 ed gem.

Up your life as much as you can to minimize chance of 1-shot, get corrupted blood immunity gem and some source of culling strike, and most importantly glue yourself to sirus and always follow him when he jumps around. Most deaths people have are from losing track off him and then getting beamed from 3 screens away. Keep ED up on boss to keep the heal rolling.

Also btw if you put 1 extra point below fangs of the viper and connect tree there you can unspec 2 points below coordination and get 1 extra free point, if you need strength, prowess is better than the 10 small node.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 3, 2020, 2:34:37 PM

Which one is better to use? I lose 300 ES and only gain 200 life when switching to Kintsugi, but does the 51% more evasion rating make up for that?
I'm currently switching my passive tree to the one in the PoB.

I know it's a noob question, but I'd be grateful if anyone could answer it for me :)
Last edited by PinkLily on Jul 3, 2020, 2:37:12 PM

I will probably finish it with aspect of the spider

Lucky "random influence" btw, close to finishing it:

Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 3, 2020, 3:00:05 PM
Finally i finished my amulet... idk what to add next on the third suffix, what should i add? a caster for casting speed? idk.

"
matiasgil wrote:
Finally i finished my amulet... idk what to add next on the third suffix, what should i add? a caster for casting speed? idk.

I'd say resistance or aspect of spider. I opted for aspect.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Wogga wrote:
tried my 3rd sirius and failed again on the last phase. he just destroys me in almost 1 shot =_=
You've got low amount of life on rings / gloves, no endurance charge crafts, no anointment on amulet, no culling strike and only lvl 20 ed gem.

Up your life as much as you can to minimize chance of 1-shot, get corrupted blood immunity gem and some source of culling strike, and most importantly glue yourself to sirus and always follow him when he jumps around. Most deaths people have are from losing track off him and then getting beamed from 3 screens away. Keep ED up on boss to keep the heal rolling.

Also btw if you put 1 extra point below fangs of the viper and connect tree there you can unspec 2 points below coordination and get 1 extra free point, if you need strength, prowess is better than the 10 small node.

thanks for advice about passives, working towards better amulet and then rings.
My gear currently:

the spec is a lot of fun. for people wondering about the suffix on the neck phys damage reduction is godly 3/5 and its guaranteed with an aug phys.

I am currently working on my helmet and updating my quiver as it is not finished yet.

übermensch
Just gotta get rid of the chaos resist when I have enough chaos augs to secure the -9%, will put some kind of resistance in its place
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 3, 2020, 5:11:51 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:

Up your life as much as you can to minimize chance of 1-shot, get corrupted blood immunity gem and some source of culling strike

How do we proc Culling Strike, since
"
culling strike is a property of hits, it is not applicable to damage over time.
"
Jinxxxed wrote:
How do we proc Culling Strike,
Flame dash and initial hit of ED (it has tiny initial hit and then big dot potion, similar to vortex).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info