[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
i am a little confused if i should just regal this or wait till i can buy some imprint beasts.

This took me like 20 alts (super lucky i know)

any advice on crafting this is much appreciated. Not aiming for absolute GG one like op has but would really like some good life and space for endurance charge.

My survive-ability is def lacking at the moment.

Thanks!

I'd imprint it. Then you can regal it and hope for either a good prefix (life or +1 chaos gems) or a useless one that can be removed via harvest crafting. Careful to note that not all of them can be targeted by harvest crafts. Then you can try to augment on +1 chaos gems and life.

Edit: The imprint just being a backup in case something goes terribly wrong during the regal phase. BUT, the augments and add/remove are also supposed to be made more common in the next patch. So maybe the imprint would be overkill then. Can't say before seeing it.

Edit: Wow. Must have been way too early for me. I thought that had +1 intelligence gems. Disregard all of that. I would not imprint.
Last edited by Orion19819 on Jul 2, 2020, 11:47:41 AM
He can't target augment +1 chaos, only +1 intel is worth it here and you can't target it.

This amulet would be beautiful if it was +1 intel and T1 chaos dot. Then you just imprint regal just to make sure you can remove the shit you get, then proceed from there to finish it off with chaos aug.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 2, 2020, 11:20:13 AM
Do the very helpful ED Bow crafting guide here still apply? Or are there any known shortcuts in Harvest?
"
chrishobbel wrote:
Do the very helpful ED Bow crafting guide here still apply? Or are there any known shortcuts in Harvest?
Most useful shortcuts would be removing crappy mods like a bad regal. Dot multi suffix and +1 to socketed gems prefix doesn't have any tags that you can target slam with harvest afaik.
"
chrishobbel wrote:

You can save money by using annul mods from harvest, pretty much. That's about it.
Alright team, what's my next step? I'm loath to spend 2ex on a 6L cane, but i think that might be the biggest bonus.

I'd love to move right into the Maraketh bow, I already have the 6 socket coloured base but need to 6L and actually craft it.
I'm sitting on around 4.5 exalts in currency (3ex and a pile of chaos), is it worth the wait or should i suck it up for the cane?
Last edited by SScouty on Jul 2, 2020, 9:15:11 PM
"
SScouty wrote:
Alright team, what's my next step? I'm loath to spend 2ex on a 6L cane, but i think that might be the biggest bonus.

I'd love to move right into the Maraketh bow, I already have the 6 socket coloured base but need to 6L and actually craft it.
I'm sitting on around 4.5 exalts in currency (3ex and a pile of chaos), is it worth the wait or should i suck it up for the cane?

I waited last league and it was absolutely worth it, and I wasn't as close as you are. I'm considering waiting this season even though I'm at 0 ex.
Last edited by derpderpderpderpderp on Jul 2, 2020, 9:41:57 PM
What node do you guys annoint in this build ? I may have missed the info in the guide, but i can't find it.
"
SScouty wrote:

With 4ex you can do a porcupine bow. Perfectly fine. You can then sell it when you have enough currency for the maraketh.
"
Rogerqt wrote:
What node do you guys annoint in this build ? I may have missed the info in the guide, but i can't find it.
Corruption got buffed for single target

Project for when my amulet is done:

Slam hunter exalt. 1 suffix left.
Then augment chaos, then remove/aug chaos until I hit -9% resistance. Should take 7 tries average (250/1750 weight)
Once that's done, remove/aug life until I hit the big money
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 3, 2020, 3:53:28 AM
"
1(0.5ex) Get an amber hunter amulet, ilvl 82+
2(0ex) Get any warlord amulet
3(2ex) Awaken the warlord influence onto the amber amulet
4(0ex) Use a gilded fossil
5(0ex) Scour the amulet
6(0ex) Transmute
7(0.5ex) Use alts till you get "+1 to level of all intelligence skill gems". This takes on average 500 alts.
8(0ex) Regal the item
9(1ex) Use one or two orbs of annulement until you get ONLY +1 intelligence on a rare item. If you loose the mod, go back to 5. You may use targetted removes from harvest benches.
10(3ex) Use the harvest bench "augment chaos" 3 or 4 times, until you have +1 chaos gem, chaos damage leeched as life and at least one chaos suffix.
11(2ex) Craft "prefixes cannot be changed".
12(1ex) If you have two chaos suffixes (chaos res and chaos multiplier), use an orb of anulement. If you anul the crafted mod, go back to 11.
13(5ex) use the harvest bench "remove a chaos mod, add a chaos mod". This will reroll your chaos suffix. Do this until you get t1 chaos multiplier. This takes 5 tries on average.
14(2ex) use the harvest bench "add a new physical modifier". You will get the phys reduction suffix. You may also roll cast speed instead, but this process won't be detailed here as I vastly prefer physical damage reduction.
15(0ex) override the "prefixes cannot be changed" craft with +1 endurance charges
16(12ex) use the harvest bench "remove a life modifier and add a new life modifier" until you get t1 life prefix
17(1ex) use divines until you get prefect phys reduction and chaos multiplier
18(0.5ex) use the harvest bench "randomize the values of life modifiers" until you get 89 life
19(1ex) use life catalysts to 20% quality life modifiers.
20(1.5ex) annoint constitution. If you got this far, you probably don't need the damage from corruption, and the survivability goes a longer way.

Hey,
does it have to be Amber when i get me str somewhere else from?

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info