[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

If my build is at the "budget" (6l cane, 5l kitsugi, vertex) stage, what is better to take transparent mind or green nightmare?
"
hendrikgg wrote:

Hey,
does it have to be Amber when i get me str somewhere else from?

:)

No, everything works. Citrine, onyx and marble are good bases too.
I'm basically done with the build before minmax, just need one ring, helmet (still using devouring) and watchers eye + need some tweaks for endurance charge ecc.
I have a medium cluster jewel with 4% chaos DOT multiplier + flow of life + 1 jewel + vile reinvigoration. I found a large cluster jewel with 8 passive (of which 2 are jewel) and 12% increased chaos dmg. Can i craft something to make it worth?
Last edited by ThomasHawl on Jul 3, 2020, 5:29:37 AM
I see Darkxellmc keeps updating this build and this is good, but PoB link still have broken cluster jewel. Thus, we don't have it's branch with allocated passives and another 1 jewel. PoB also has only 4 jewels (including cluster jewel) when tree presented in OP-post and Darkxellmc's profile already has 7 (5 on tree, 1 cluster jewel itself and 1 from cluster jewel's socket). It it just overlooked or i missing something?
Last edited by AethGorr on Jul 3, 2020, 6:00:49 AM
"
AethGorr wrote:
I see Darkxellmc keeps updating this build and this is good, but PoB link still have broken cluster jewel. Thus, we don't have it's branch with allocated passives and another 1 jewel. PoB also has only 4 jewels (including cluster jewel) when tree presented in OP-post and Darkxellmc's profile already has 7 (5 on tree, 1 cluster jewel itself and 1 from cluster jewel's socket). It it just overlooked or i missing something?

I'm... Not really sure why that is, sorry. Are you using POB community fork?
Shouldn't be an issue regardless, but maybe something broke with cluster jewels at some point.
For the jewels, make sure to check the 3 different PoBs depending on your budget. My character is somewhere between the 2nd one and the 3rd one.
Note that I'm not necessarly following the guide on my own characters, I often experiment with various things (good or bad) before I add them here.

"
ThomasHawl wrote:
I'm basically done with the build before minmax, just need one ring, helmet (still using devouring) and watchers eye + need some tweaks for endurance charge ecc.
I have a medium cluster jewel with 4% chaos DOT multiplier + flow of life + 1 jewel + vile reinvigoration. I found a large cluster jewel with 8 passive (of which 2 are jewel) and 12% increased chaos dmg. Can i craft something to make it worth?

Meh. Last patch, it was a cool thing to do, but I don't see the appeal anymore.
We're very starved for points. Points 94->100 should go towards athrophy (assuming no diadem), and these nodes are already very efficient. it is VERY difficult to craft a large cluster beating the 6 points for athrophy. I just wouldn't bother ^^

Btw, if someone wants to contribute maloney's (especially bricked ones!), we'd love it. Ornate base pog! We need 5 bricked ones, then we'll dupe them with beast splitting. Average cost for the first one is 30ex.
Synth didn't went so good, i dont need crit spell or cold damage :(
Is there any build you know could benefit from this? if i change the crafted options?
Last edited by matiasgil on Jul 3, 2020, 6:21:37 AM
"
matiasgil wrote:
Synth didn't went so good, i dont need crit spell or cold damage :(
Is there any build you know could benefit from this? if i change the crafted options?

Essence drain.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I'm... Not really sure why that is, sorry. Are you using POB community fork?
Shouldn't be an issue regardless, but maybe something broke with cluster jewels at some point.
For the jewels, make sure to check the 3 different PoBs depending on your budget. My character is somewhere between the 2nd one and the 3rd one.
Note that I'm not necessarly following the guide on my own characters, I often experiment with various things (good or bad) before I add them here.

Thanks for reply!
I'm refering to this: https://imgur.com/a/xzT1Dfa
When hover over in PoB (community fork) it's like this: https://imgur.com/sVwjlvI
Then i created in PoB cluster jewel with correct characteristics and it became like this, branched: https://imgur.com/oFXZ1SR

And another few questions, pls:
1. When do i need to disable "Trickery"?
2. What jewel goes into cluster jewel's socket? Something rare with life and chaos damage / damage over time multiplier?
3. How many jewels use at the same time? 7 (with cluster jewel and it's socket)? Or i need to disable some jewel in the tree and then transfer it to cluster jewel's socket?
"
Rogerqt wrote:
What node do you guys annoint in this build ? I may have missed the info in the guide, but i can't find it.
You can go for constitution for more life, I think that was what the build settled on after soul of steel nerf.

"
ThomasHawl wrote:
I found a large cluster jewel with 8 passive (of which 2 are jewel) and 12% increased chaos dmg. Can i craft something to make it worth?
If you manage to craft 3-notable large at least it should be worth for sale, even if you can't use it yourself. Pretty sure anything ed / bane / toxic rain can use has sell value.

"
AethGorr wrote:
PoB link still have broken cluster jewel.
Edit mediums from 5% chaos multi to 4% chaos multi it should fix it.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

4(0ex) Use a gilded fossil

Does this have any real purpose or is it just for fanciness?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info