[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
senpai_TL wrote:
maybe i can get it via this? http://www.vhpg.com/vivid-weta-seed/

"Remove a random Life modifier from an item and add a new Life modifier."

problem is that it could be any Life modifier. might be risky.

Pretty sure you can only hit 2 life rolls, one is bad the other is life. Just do annul/aug life mods until you get good life.
made a nice quiver for ED build but i dont think ill bother minmaxing my build this league, pm me ingame if anyone wants to buy it
75ex is ambitious, checking POEDB it doesn't seem that hard to do now with the right augments. Good luck.
Although maybe chaos augments are expensive, no clue about the market, I'm glad I don't have to trade seeds and crafts hah

Might actually try to make on if I get another hunter quiver :

Alt spam to get T1 dot multi and something, ideally life
Augment chaos mods to get chaos dot multi (only 2 chaos suffixes so it shouldn't be hard with targeted annuls to make space)
Finish it up with life and speed crafts I guess

edit: average of 250 alts to just get T1 DOT multi, then from there you can do whatever you want I think. "just" need chaos augments.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 2, 2020, 3:48:19 AM
dont think a dot+cdot quiver is too hard to make but mine has:

t1 dot
t1 life
t1 move speed
t2 cdot
t1 chaos res

a bit harder but still much easier with harvest crafts for sure
"
Zyslakc wrote:
Anyone know how to step by step craft this amulet?
Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Charm
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Allocates Tranquility (enchant)
--------
+16 to all Attributes (implicit)
--------
+15% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
+23% to Chaos Resistance
+1 to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems
20% increased maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
--------
Hunter Item
--------

Check page 449
i am a little confused if i should just regal this or wait till i can buy some imprint beasts.

This took me like 20 alts (super lucky i know)

any advice on crafting this is much appreciated. Not aiming for absolute GG one like op has but would really like some good life and space for endurance charge.

My survive-ability is def lacking at the moment.

Thanks!
"
i am a little confused if i should just regal this or wait till i can buy some imprint beasts.

This took me like 20 alts (super lucky i know)

any advice on crafting this is much appreciated. Not aiming for absolute GG one like op has but would really like some good life and space for endurance charge.

My survive-ability is def lacking at the moment.

Thanks!

Super lucky but you can "easily" get a +2 gems amulet with harvest.
As it is I don't know, imprint/regal spamming will probably be more costly than just using harvest to get a int/chaos/dot amulet
"
NufThePimp wrote:
Ok, I've read it all and will start fixing things.Decay was just because I didn't have anything to put there, and was levelling decay for 6l eventually on ed.
Eh, apparently decay is only used until you can slot empower? I'd just go straight to empower. And link wither with faster casting if you have free blue socket.

"
NufThePimp wrote:
edit* where did you find those prices for essence drain lvl 21? Are you talking about one without quality?
Yea, no contest there, would you rather take ~11% more base damage that will be multiplied by all the mods you have on gear, or have "20% increased chaos damage" mod that is weaker than essence craft on a ring. From what I remember unless you reach lvl 30+ on ED after all the gem mods gem level is always worth it.

How can i build from here?
Just did t16 100% delirious for challenge, overall pretty easy did it deathless but took a good while, Kosis had no chance, I rolled twin bosses, map bosses alone took almost 30 min 😂, it's park map bosses which you can't facetank their beam/aoe and it has heal, it should take 10 times faster if it was any other bosses that can be facetanked.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jul 2, 2020, 10:31:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info