[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

What would be better:

- The Vertex - without sand & stone
- Devouring Diadem - with sand & stone

I have not enough mana left with the vertex to cast skills, when activate S&s. So the question is what whould be better to get.
"
Eisbehr wrote:
What would be better:

- The Vertex - without sand & stone
- Devouring Diadem - with sand & stone

I have not enough mana left with the vertex to cast skills, when activate S&s. So the question is what whould be better to get.
I reckon the idea was to use devouring diadem to save points from pathing to EB. So if you use vertex you would need to pick EB from tree. But I think if the price is similar, having an extra aura is better than having extra ~150es. And it frees some points from the tree too.
So I think I need help with what to do next. I've seen the "cheatsheet", but it does skip a bunch of minor steps imo.

Feel free to take a look at my character of course.
I've got a 6l hyrri and a 6l cane. I do not have an empower in the cane yet as it was too expensive.
I've got a Vertex, but only running two auras because my enlighten is low level. Maybe I should use devouring diadem instead? My rings and amulets are pretty bad I suppose. So are my gloves and boots. I've just recently got 20% quality on my gems, still no lvl 21s. No luck with vaal. But when I reach the 20/20 it should be a performance upgrade. Jewel wise I'm doing horrible - mostly because I'm unsure what my upgrading pattern should be. It tells me to go straight for that ed bow, but when I look at my gear, and all the minor pieces that im missing, I'm thinking that it doesn't apply exactly to me
Last edited by NufThePimp on Jul 1, 2020, 7:50:33 PM

so i wonder if this item is any good? chaos spammed it in my garden.
"
senpai_TL wrote:

so i wonder if this item is any good? chaos spammed it in my garden.
Is pretty nice, if you found a way to reroll life to a higher tier would be even nicer.
maybe i can get it via this? http://www.vhpg.com/vivid-weta-seed/

"Remove a random Life modifier from an item and add a new Life modifier."

problem is that it could be any Life modifier. might be risky.
Last edited by senpai_TL on Jul 1, 2020, 8:05:20 PM
"
NufThePimp wrote:
So I think I need help with what to do next. I've seen the "cheatsheet", but it does skip a bunch of minor steps imo.

I've got a 6l hyrri and a 6l cane. I do not have an empower in the cane yet as it was too expensive.
I've got a Vertex, but only running two auras because my enlighten is low level. Maybe I should use devouring diadem instead? My rings and amulets are pretty bad I suppose. So are my gloves and boots. I've just recently got 20% quality on my gems, still no lvl 21s. No luck with vaal. But when I reach the 20/20 it should be a performance upgrade. Jewel wise I'm doing horrible - mostly because I'm unsure what my upgrading pattern should be. It tells me to go straight for that ed bow, but when I look at my gear, and all the minor pieces that im missing, I'm thinking that it doesn't apply exactly to me
I would prio buying lvl 21 ed gem and lvl 3 empower, atm they're 70c and 50c respectively, they might drop in price but tbh it's cheaper than going for 4ex+ bow and gives you the extra levels you want.

Cluster - wait for patch them upgrade.

Gear - start with the godawful gloves, they have literally nothing on them. You don't need to go for mega pimped fingerless with culling strike, time for that will come later. Simple ones with life + chaos multi or even a resist stat stick freeing for example your amulet from carrying resists would be a good idea.

Not sure why did you craft elemental damage on your ring? Was there nothing else available?

Next would be amulet, it's a bad base, no innate life, no + to gems or chaos multi, get something with at least several decent mods (atm only spell power is a decent mod on yours and still weaker than chaos multi judging a 3 : 1 ratio of increased to multi). Then anoint it with something useful.

Why do you have decay linked to wither? I don't think they even work together, since wither is a non damaging spell that just applies a debuff.

Devouring diadem saves you 4 points on the tree, so probably worth it.
These gloves are super cheap and I found the damage increase nice for leveling.

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
NufThePimp wrote:

I would prio buying lvl 21 ed gem and lvl 3 empower, atm they're 70c and 50c respectively, they might drop in price but tbh it's cheaper than going for 4ex+ bow and gives you the extra levels you want.

Cluster - wait for patch them upgrade.

Gear - start with the godawful gloves, they have literally nothing on them. You don't need to go for mega pimped fingerless with culling strike, time for that will come later. Simple ones with life + chaos multi or even a resist stat stick freeing for example your amulet from carrying resists would be a good idea.

Not sure why did you craft elemental damage on your ring? Was there nothing else available?

Next would be amulet, it's a bad base, no innate life, no + to gems or chaos multi, get something with at least several decent mods (atm only spell power is a decent mod on yours and still weaker than chaos multi judging a 3 : 1 ratio of increased to multi). Then anoint it with something useful.

Why do you have decay linked to wither? I don't think they even work together, since wither is a non damaging spell that just applies a debuff.

Devouring diadem saves you 4 points on the tree, so probably worth it.

Ok, I've read it all and will start fixing things.Decay was just because I didn't have anything to put there, and was levelling decay for 6l eventually on ed.

edit* where did you find those prices for essence drain lvl 21? Are you talking about one without quality?
Last edited by NufThePimp on Jul 2, 2020, 2:32:09 AM
Anyone know how to step by step craft this amulet?
Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Charm
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Allocates Tranquility (enchant)
--------
+16 to all Attributes (implicit)
--------
+15% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
+23% to Chaos Resistance
+1 to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems
20% increased maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
--------
Hunter Item
--------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info