[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

So I'm at work looking at my stuff and I notice this, and it can only be a chest right?

So yes, I am one of the people just getting to yellows and I have 2 5 links.
I feel like a God already and haven't died since I don't even know when. I know I have 2 deaths, piety on a bleed out and something else. I just love this guy!
Oh, and I don't read incubators apparently :)
Super chill this league, just running T1-5 content with a friend getting him up to speed and actually doing RL stuff, no rush, the loot will come and this build will shine! And the prices are falling, so win-win-win for me!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Yeah geomancer incubator is chest only. It can be a horrible base though, so don't get your hopes up.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Yeah geomancer incubator is chest only. It can be a horrible base though, so don't get your hopes up.

That's what got me here, I NEVER get my hopes up!
Come on man, I play POE, I expect to get the shaft! LOL
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
I got one geomancer incubator this week. Result was a low level STR/INT chest. Thanks for the divine I guess :P
I'm really enjoying this build, its nice and tanky. Running 6l cane and 5l hyrri's. Next big upgrade is the bow, but holy fuck I can't make any currency this league. Been completely stuck and don't have the DPS to conqueror boss T14 and up. Super frustrating. Will keep plugging away!
I followed most of the amulet guide, up to slamming chaos section have chaos resistance as first slam. I get how to remove the chaos leech as life but how would you remove the chaos resistance without hitting the chaos damage multi? Is the resistance in two tags like the life leech?
Ign = touchmytreestrees
"
darkphalenxz1 wrote:
I followed most of the amulet guide, up to slamming chaos section have chaos resistance as first slam. I get how to remove the chaos leech as life but how would you remove the chaos resistance without hitting the chaos damage multi? Is the resistance in two tags like the life leech?

Prefixes can't be changed, then remove/augment chaos several times until you just have chaos dot
Having just chaos dot suffix can be costly, i'll just accept it if I hit chaos res
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 1, 2020, 2:03:31 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
darkphalenxz1 wrote:

Prefixes can't be changed, then remove/augment chaos several times until you just have chaos dot
Having just chaos dot suffix can be costly, i'll just accept it if I hit chaos res

Ah.. now I see it. Just didnt understand before. Thank you.
Ign = touchmytreestrees
I'm actually thinking of a "safer" way to finish my amulet, at least less expensive:

Scour suffixes: 2 ex
Craft aspect of spider: nothing
Augment chaos 3 times to get chaos gems, chaos resistance, chaos DOT tier 1 or 2 (I won't be able to retry several times on this anyway)
Finish the leech to life

I'm losing a +1 endurance charge craft but I steamroll content already anyway so idk

I lose out if they make annul/aug crafts more common with the patch to come, as that would allow me to get tier 1 chaos dot alone "easily", and then finish with an endurance craft and aspect of spider.

I'm in no rush anyway since chaos augments are so rare to get by yourself.
I think they should hold off on the rarity changing of augs, but add a way to target or get more seeds. You could always do certain regions drop xyz seed or maps.
Ign = touchmytreestrees

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info