[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Due to very popular demend, here's a crafting tutorial on how to craft an amulet like this:

The raw material cost is estimated at 33ex, but don't forget this is a long and complex crafting process. It will take you dozens of hours to find all the needed benches, and doesn't account for scams. I'd estimate fhe final item to be worth 50-60ex.
This tutorial assumes you are buying benches from other players, and never getting scammed. Getting scammed means you will either have to start all over again, or pay an expensive ransom, adding to the cost.

Obviously: do not start this craft unless you know you have what it takes to finish it. Be prepared to potentially get scammed and end up with nothing.
"

1(0.5ex) Get an amber hunter amulet, ilvl 82+
2(0ex) Get any warlord amulet
3(2ex) Awaken the warlord influence onto the amber amulet
4(0ex) Use a gilded fossil
5(0ex) Scour the amulet
6(0ex) Transmute
7(0.5ex) Use alts till you get "+1 to level of all intelligence skill gems". This takes on average 500 alts.
8(0ex) Regal the item
9(1ex) Use one or two orbs of annulement until you get ONLY +1 intelligence on a rare item. If you loose the mod, go back to 5. You may use targetted removes from harvest benches.
10(3ex) Use the harvest bench "augment chaos" 3 or 4 times, until you have +1 chaos gem, chaos damage leeched as life and at least one chaos suffix.
11(2ex) Craft "prefixes cannot be changed".
12(1ex) If you have two chaos suffixes (chaos res and chaos multiplier), use an orb of anulement. If you anul the crafted mod, go back to 11.
13(5ex) use the harvest bench "remove a chaos mod, add a chaos mod". This will reroll your chaos suffix. Do this until you get t1 chaos multiplier. This takes 5 tries on average.
14(2ex) use the harvest bench "add a new physical modifier". You will get the phys reduction suffix. You may also roll cast speed instead, but this process won't be detailed here as I vastly prefer physical damage reduction.
15(0ex) override the "prefixes cannot be changed" craft with +1 endurance charges
16(12ex) use the harvest bench "remove a life modifier and add a new life modifier" until you get t1 life prefix
17(1ex) use divines until you get prefect phys reduction and chaos multiplier
18(0.5ex) use the harvest bench "randomize the values of life modifiers" until you get 89 life
19(1ex) use life catalysts to 20% quality life modifiers.
20(1.5ex) annoint constitution. If you got this far, you probably don't need the damage from corruption, and the survivability goes a longer way.
Step 21:
Temple double corrupt :^)

Alternative less costly craft:

Get a hunter amulet, right ilvl
Alt/regal/annul until you get +1 intelligence gems. 1 suffix here is fine but you can remove it if you're perfectionist (possible to use harvest here to clear any extra prefix/suffix). Having 20% "attributes" quality here helps hitting +1 intelligence gems
Spam "augment chaos" until you get +1 chaos gems, chaos resistance, chaos dot multi, chaos leech as life
At this point you can roll "remove a chaos, add a chaos mod" to get a tier 1 chaos dot multi (may be costly)
Once you have +1 chaos, +1 intel, chaos dot multi, you can use "remove a life mod, add a life mod" to reroll the life leech mod until you hit the life you want

At this point it should look like :
Big life
+1 chaos
+1 intelligence
chaos dot multi
chaos resistance
open suffix if you kept it open

It's not as beautiful but also a bit less costly
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 1, 2020, 7:57:56 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Due to very popular demend, here's a crafting tutorial on how to craft an amulet
Wow, this is amazingly detailed, it's especially nice that you mention all the costs and disclaimers, contrary to all the guides that say about "easy" crafts that start with "buy 5000 fossils..." xD I'd wish every crafting guide started with "don't try to repeat this unless you have X amount of currency to sink". Thanks for the guide! :)

@Shuggananas
How did you remove chaos leech without bricking the item? The life mod removes that?
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 1, 2020, 8:02:02 AM
Chaos leech has life and chaos tags. You remove it last once you have all the chaos mods you want by simply doing "remove a life mod, add a life mod"

My WIP, still at the same stage:

I'm still waiting to get more augment chaos crafts, and I need an extra exalt to do "prefixes can't be changed" and scour the strength so I can finish the craft with +1 endurance charges

Btw I'm at 5d1h of play this league and still don't have T3 chaos DOT multi craft, need one last unveil. Fuck veiled mods.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 1, 2020, 8:06:52 AM
Aha thanks! Didn't realize it counts as both life and chaos.

P.S. Bex tweeted big buffs coming to harvest crafting, hopefully people can finally craft without being forced to do guild collaboration or discord craft buying. Also it means SSF people like you should be able to get something done in a timely manner without a nolife grind.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 1, 2020, 8:13:40 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Step 21:
Temple double corrupt :^)

Alternative less costly craft:

Get a hunter amulet, right ilvl
Alt/regal/annul until you get +1 intelligence gems. 1 suffix here is fine but you can remove it if you're perfectionist (possible to use harvest here to clear any extra prefix/suffix). Having 20% "attributes" quality here helps hitting +1 intelligence gems
Spam "augment chaos" until you get +1 chaos gems, chaos resistance, chaos dot multi, chaos leech as life
At this point you can roll "remove a chaos, add a chaos mod" to get a tier 1 chaos dot multi (may be costly)
Once you have +1 chaos, +1 intel, chaos dot multi, you can use "remove a life mod, add a life mod" to reroll the life leech mod until you hit the life you want

At this point it should look like :
Big life
+1 chaos
+1 intelligence
chaos dot multi
chaos resistance
open suffix if you kept it open

It's not as beautiful but also a bit less costly

1 - As far as I know, catalyst quality doesn't affect alterations.
2 - before doing -+chaos benches to get t1 chaos multi, make SURE to craft "prefixes canot be changes", you'll getmove +1 chaos otherwise.
3 - Make sure your sufixes are full when you do -+life. There are life suffixes.

But other than that, yeah, this'll work just fine. I'm not a big fan of chaos res tho, I'd much rather get 5% phys reduction. I understand this is out of reach for ssf, but in trade league, I think it's better.
"
Viktranka wrote:

P.S. Bex tweeted big buffs coming to harvest crafting, hopefully people can finally craft without being forced to do guild collaboration or discord craft buying. Also it means SSF people like you should be able to get something done in a timely manner without a nolife grind.

This is a weird league.
I'm usually not THAT big of a player, but this league I already have 2 best in slot items that would have been mirror tier last league (boots, ammy). I'm not really sure what the point is with harvest. We can make insanely powerful characters without nolifing the game, and I think this is great. But there's just nothnig to do when you have such incredibly overtuned gear...

Don't get me wrong, this is a welcome change of pace and was very fun, but I fully expect harvest crafting to get nuked in 3.12. -+ crafts and targeted exalts are WAYYYYY too powerful.

But buffing it again? I'm... not sure about that, actually. I guess the more people who can enjoy it, the better? maybe it'd be good to explain that this is purposefuly op and not meant to stay...
That said, I see a lot of bitching about this league being "basicly standard" and "unrewarding" on reddit. So I don't think a message saying it's too powerful from ggg would be well received, even if reddit is, as always, wrong.
Not really sure what GGG can do here.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

1 - As far as I know, catalyst quality doesn't affect alterations.
2 - before doing -+chaos benches to get t1 chaos multi, make SURE to craft "prefixes canot be changes", you'll getmove +1 chaos otherwise.
3 - Make sure your sufixes are full when you do -+life. There are life suffixes.

But other than that, yeah, this'll work just fine. I'm not a big fan of chaos res tho, I'd much rather get 5% phys reduction. I understand this is out of reach for ssf, but in trade league, I think it's better.

It's only for ex slams then? Thought it worked for alt too. It's 4 of the cheapest catalyst anyway

Doing add/remove chaos is "safe" since you plan on spamming it anyway, you'll land on chaos gems again. May be cheaper to craft prefixes can't be changed though, true. No clue about craft costs in trade.

Having the 5% phys reduction instead of chaos res makes the craft super expensive, I think you can achieve my "strat" with about 10ex or so compared to the 40+ for the warlord version.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 1, 2020, 8:33:02 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

11(2ex) Craft "prefixes cannot be changed".
12(1ex) If you have two chaos suffixes (chaos res and chaos multiplier), use an orb of anulement. If you anul the crafted mod, go back to 11.
13(5ex) use the harvest bench "remove a chaos mod, add a chaos mod". This will reroll your chaos suffix. Do this until you get t1 chaos multiplier. This takes 5 tries on average.

Oh dang. Prefix/suffixes cannot be changed actually works with it? That's nutty. I thought for sure it would ignore stuff like that. Good to know!
Got this which is nice, don't know if they're better than atziri's step though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info