[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Get an amulet with +1 int
Spam "augment chaos", you'll hit the +1 chaos eventually.

WIP on my char :

Next chaos augment will be either chaos resistance, chaos DOT or chaos gems.
Ideally I hit chaos dot or chaos gems, so I can block the last suffix and augment the last one I need.

Once I'm done, I will "remove a life affix and add a life affix" to remove the shitty leech and hope for a good life roll

Just craft hybrid chaos resist before you augment to save 1 slam.
I inserted the Green Nightmare where suggested, but I am only receiving the 5% buff cold to chaos... Is there something I am missing?
Last edited by InfernalPoet89 on Jun 30, 2020, 7:44:36 PM
How can see what I can craft at the menegarie in a map? i saw someone do it
"
I inserted the Green Nightmare where suggested, but I am only receiving the 5% buff cold to chaos... Is there something I am missing?

You're getting the buffs, the jewel adds the buffs to the nodes in the area. Check them.
Last edited by darkeuzzhue on Jun 30, 2020, 7:53:45 PM
hello
is queen of the forest still viable in 3.11? i kinda feel slow while doing maps and might want to try it if it still works well. also what flask should i remove to use jade flask?
"
darkeuzzhue wrote:
"

You're getting the buffs, the jewel adds the buffs to the nodes in the area. Check them.

Yes you are right!!! Thanks :)
Yo, first time with ED contagion, whats the playstyle exactly? For maps we use ED and then spam contagion to spread, and then for bosses we drop the totem and cast ed+contagion+wither... ?

What about tough bosses like guardians, etc.?

So I just found that these gloves are basically an upgrade over allelopathy in both dps and defence. Pretty good for harvest crafting
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Yo, first time with ED contagion, whats the playstyle exactly? For maps we use ED and then spam contagion to spread, and then for bosses we drop the totem and cast ed+contagion+wither... ?

What about tough bosses like guardians, etc.?

So generally when killing packs, we cast contagion first and then ED on a mob affected by contagion. When the mob dies, it spreads ED & contagion to everything around it.

For bosses, we do something very similar, but we drop our totems to apply wither stacks and increase the damage of our ED and Blight. Blight should be used for bosses, or very strong rare/elite mobs.
"
ExponentMach wrote:

So I just found that these gloves are basically an upgrade over allelopathy in both dps and defence. Pretty good for harvest crafting

Reroll the life into some high life and it's gonna be awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info