[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey guys, i just got a helm enchant "Soulrend fires an additional projectile", do you think that now it might be better for me to make a blight - cwc - soulrend links o should i keep the 6l blight?
Amazing chaos roll with harvest, not sure if I can do much better, I could try to remove a resistance and slam the dot multi but it has no tags sadly. If I had dot instead of chaos dot I could try to augment chaos.

I will try to see if I can get a speed augment to hit movement speed. Best I can do I think.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jun 30, 2020, 11:09:58 AM
Thank you so much for this guide! I've been following this build for the Harvest League and it's been a lot of fun so far!
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Amazing chaos roll with harvest, not sure if I can do much better, I could try to remove a resistance and slam the dot multi but it has no tags sadly. If I had dot instead of chaos dot I could try to augment chaos.

I will try to see if I can get a speed augment to hit movement speed. Best I can do I think.

If you want double dot multi, you kinda have to alt the liquefaction suffix. Then the chaos multi is "easy" to reroll with -+ chaos.
Still, pog ssf quiver!
I'm super new to crafting. Is it possible to target remove the armour from this? Overall is it worth investing in this boot?

Remove a defense modifier
That said I think you'd rather craft on a two tone pair. Try to find one on trade?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Remove a defense modifier
That said I think you'd rather craft on a two tone pair. Try to find one on trade?

Wouldn't that risk removing the life?

Also, was looking for something with attack and spell dodge and found this. What's the advantage of two-tone pair?
Life is life, armor is defense :)

https://poedb.tw/us/ is a must this league. It's not THAT complicated but it takes some getting used to.
"
zcythustk wrote:
"
wonqun wrote:
Hi guys...

Noob question. How do i put a white socket in a unique item without corrupting?

Is there a easier way to put 4B on Hyrri's Ire using seeds?

i'm not doing any harvest...

There is change a socket color non-blue as blue in harvest, there is also change a socket color to white in harvest I believe but very rare, and there is vorici in research(syndicate) if you got him lv3 you can modify 1-3 sockets to white (random) uncorrupted. The most easy and what I recommend is you 3B in crafting bench then hope for turn non-blue as blue from harvest while building vorici in research.

Actually another easy way using Harvest is to use the craft that changes 2 random sockets to 1 green and 1 blue. Might take a couple rolls but should get it.
Hi, im using Devouring Diadem and its 20% reduced mana reserve is able to sustain 3 auras (discipline, f&s, malev)

Is there still a reason why enlighten T4 is needed?

if not, what recommendation should i go for?

put 1 of the movement gem onto helm and put multi totem back in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info