[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Excalibour00 wrote:
Hey guys,

I have a question about the tree. I pathed to Atrophy and also getting Freedom of Movement. But, I'm scrambling for points. Does it worth to keep the freedom of movement?

The big passive is actually wind dancer right next to freedom of movement
Freedom is good for mapping but doesn't impact your survivability on bosses anyway, so you may unspec it if you don't struggle in maps. You achieve phasing with quartz flask anyway.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I did a T4 blue boss and got this :
Remove a random non-influence mod from an item and add a new influence mod

Is there anything really good I can 100% make with this?

As far as I know, not much, no.
You can guarantee a conc mod if there's only 3 possible, but that's pretty useless...
Man I must have done the temple about 10 times and all I got is 2 tempered spirits and the wrong vial <_<
Could someone check my build for some potential dmg upgrades?

Killed sirus almost deathless, last phase took forever to kill

Please correct me if I'm wrong, the only two suffixes available are chaos resistance and chaos dot, so if I augment chaos and don't get chaos dot I can remove lightning and the 2nd augment chaos attempt will hit it?

Is there a better strategy to continue with this amulet?

Thanks
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Jun 29, 2020, 3:03:30 PM
"
Raotiz wrote:
Could someone check my build for some potential dmg upgrades?

Killed sirus almost deathless, last phase took forever to kill
Culling strike helps a lot for last phase of sirus to make it shorter, I think there's a crafting guide for culling strike gloves in the OP.
I still haven't found any hunter quiver or gloves >:( At least got an amulet with a nice base.
awesome guide very detailed, had him as a friend and didnt even know he wrote guides, even took the time to come into discord and explain a lot of things, highly recommend
Can anybody explain to me why we do not take Atrophy over some of the other mere spell damage increase passives? It's 1 skill point of int and rest of the way is chaos multiplier + spelldamage..?
What has a bigger impact on the build (and bossing), blight with more links or multiple totems?

Do you think it would be worth it to sacrifice two links there in favor of cwdt+guard? It would help a lot with damage spikes, and free up the need for wind dancer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info