[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi love your build. I have a question about Spreading Rot, in the leveling guide it says to socket it near Pain Attunement, but that socket doesn't have enough intelligence nodes around it to activate the Writhing feature of the gem. I've checked the other trees in the guide and none of them (as best as I can tell) have a socket that would have enough intelligence nodes active in Spreading Rot's radius. What have a missed here? Thanks.
Last edited by MSCaptain on Jun 29, 2020, 11:13:49 PM
I've been following your build since about Day 3 of league and just wanted to share this ammy. Harvest League is *ridiculous*.

"
MSCaptain wrote:
Hi love your build. I have a question about Spreading Rot, in the leveling guide it says to socket it near Pain Attunement, but that socket doesn't have enough intelligence nodes around it to activate the Writhing feature of the gem. I've checked the other trees in the guide and none of them (as best as I can tell) have a socket that would have enough intelligence nodes active in Spreading Rot's radius. What have a missed here? Thanks.

It does. Intelligence nodes don't have to be allocated.
"
NufThePimp wrote:
Can anybody explain to me why we do not take Atrophy over some of the other mere spell damage increase passives? It's 1 skill point of int and rest of the way is chaos multiplier + spelldamage..?

They're really good, but what would you remove to pick them up?
We don't really take spell damage clusters either... :/
As far as I know, they are the least value for point, and should be taken last (on the way to 100), or never.

"
MSCaptain wrote:

Threshold jewels don't need the attributes in radius to be allocate, just present.

"
icym wrote:
I've been following your build since about Day 3 of league and just wanted to share this ammy. Harvest League is *ridiculous*.

That's pretty good!
And yeah, harvest crafting is ridiculous.

"
Batcherovski wrote:
What has a bigger impact on the build (and bossing), blight with more links or multiple totems?

Do you think it would be worth it to sacrifice two links there in favor of cwdt+guard? It would help a lot with damage spikes, and free up the need for wind dancer.

More links on blight is actually pretty good. Despite not being in a +gem item, it actually deals more damage than ed at about 15 stacks and above.
I think multitotems are too much of a QOL feature to remove, unless your damage really feels good. Placement speed is convenient, and x3 speed wither stacking really shines when you deal enough damage to make the boss melt before a single totem could stack up.
CwDT + steelskin isn't actually THAT great. It requires a lot of strength, and doesn't give a lot of ehp. The fact that you get a shield just after a wind dancer proc is really cool tho, I like the interaction between steelskin and wind dancer. But the truth is, outside super rippy maps mods including noregen, ED keeps you alive against anything that doesn't oneshot you. I have over 30k regen/sec in the garden while fighting t4 bosses, very consistently. Unless I get true oneshot, I can't die. And steelskin isn't going to help much there, sadly...

Also, note that cwdt+steelskin takes 2 gems, so you'd need to remove both multitotems and phase run. I'm not removing my trusty phase run <3
I have not read all 444 pages, so I'm sorry if this is mentioned. You say that at leveling spellslinger is faster but you'll not cover it here. Do you have a resource or something with the spelslinger options of this build?
"
Shinfel wrote:
I have not read all 444 pages, so I'm sorry if this is mentioned. You say that at leveling spellslinger is faster but you'll not cover it here. Do you have a resource or something with the spelslinger options of this build?

added a youtube link an hour ago in the leveling section, at the top. I think it's a good youtube guide.
Alternatively, there's written info page 405 (not by me).
Hi guys...

Noob question. How do i put a white socket in a unique item without corrupting?

Is there a easier way to put 4B on Hyrri's Ire using seeds?

i'm not doing any harvest...
Yes the garden makes colouring piss easy
Otherwise you can use vorici in research with syndicate. Tier 3 is 1 to 3 white sockets.

The garden would be much simpler. It's purple seeds that give recolor crafts.
"
wonqun wrote:
Hi guys...

Noob question. How do i put a white socket in a unique item without corrupting?

Is there a easier way to put 4B on Hyrri's Ire using seeds?

i'm not doing any harvest...

There is change a socket color non-blue as blue in harvest, there is also change a socket color to white in harvest I believe but very rare, and there is vorici in research(syndicate) if you got him lv3 you can modify 1-3 sockets to white (random) uncorrupted. The most easy and what I recommend is you 3B in crafting bench then hope for turn non-blue as blue from harvest while building vorici in research.
Finally got a base

Any tricks to get double DOT multi easily?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info