[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for this amazing build. I've played alot of ED + Contagion (mostly low life).
This build is by far the best. More damage, more defense and cheaper.

I want to min/max my build and I might need some help.

Spoiler

I have a pretty good stuff, but this is not enough. I've 1.1M DPS with ED and around 7100 EHP. With that, I can clear all the content of the game. T16 maps are easy most of the time and lvl5 Sirius was a joke.
But I want to improve my EHP to 8000 and my DPS to 2M.

First, I made a mistake with my bow. This is the first time I use Aspect of the Spider and I didn't know that will increase the mana cost from 25% to 40%. Because of that, I have to use The Devouring Diadem if I want to use all my auras. I know I lost a lot of ES. But at the same time, I gain 3 skill points.

I know I can improve my DPS with a good Watcher's Eye jewel and a better amulet with +1lvl to int & chaos gems. But they are VERY expensive at the moment. +40% dmg to ED on the helmet would also help a little.

But other than that, what else can I do to significantly improve my damage? I made a simulation on POB and with all these changes, I don't reach the 2M DPS yet.
Last edited by toasterdu77 on Jun 29, 2020, 5:43:55 AM
"
The one linked is correct.
I'm not able to check the pob ones, how is it different? If it just has less/more points, it's probably just a difference in level.

I checked them again to make sure and noticed that I am a little stupid. You provided 3 PoBs (T16 viable, All Content, Endgame). The PoB for "All Content" uses "The Devouring Diadem" and thus does not allocate Eldritch Battery. I was just confused looking at the tree and not the used Items. My mistake, sorry.
For my cluster jewel, what would be some other good notables to get with Flow of life if i cant get Exposure Therapy or Brush with death?
Okay this is my character at lv 97, league starter of course, 40-50ex worth of gears all self-crafted.

Spoiler

Amulet is can be better with +1 chaos skill gem with harvest augment chaos, rings and amulet can be crafted with +1 minimum endurance charge, but unfortunate I don't have that craft yet, one ring is still a leveling ring, since there's no need to change it, it is reserve to fill up needed resistances after craft +1 minimum endurance charge. Bow can be better but I slam synthesised so not much I can do without crafting a new one (I can slam augment speed to hit projectile speed, but I only hit attack speed so I removed it).

I don't think there is needed to put anymore currency to this character anymore, since I can kill everything effortlessly, I'm currently sitting at 1.7m ED DPS(15 wither stacks, 3 stacks of spiders, infusion active, without frenzy charges). or 1.9m ED DPS with frenzy charges, but I think frenzy charges can't be use in Sirus and I love phase run, phase run consume frenzy charges.

One of the strongest character I've ever played, ED-Cont chain is so satisfying, it's the most balance build, require some skill to play if your gears is not good, if you play well you can kill everything in the game without good gears. I'll keep farming with this to play my next character.
"
For my cluster jewel, what would be some other good notables to get with Flow of life if i cant get Exposure Therapy or Brush with death?

If you are willing to roll cluster jewel, I recommend you to hold on, wait after the cluster jewel patch hit, then roll, it will be much easier to hit good things.
"
Keratosis wrote:
Just wondering, when should I get eldritch battery? Does it have requirements like Mind over Matter?
Not really, just have enough ES to be able to sustain spells. And enough free points to spend (so you don't lose anything big).

"
Kirian42 wrote:
Quick question: for people using Flesh and Stone (i.e. haven't gotten Spider yet; I likely will never afford it), is there some reason not to socket that into the helm, to get the Enlightening?

Edit: A rare Zodiac leather with high Evasion rolls can be higher EV than a Kintsugi, and possibly cheaper. Throwing that out there for people.

1. Enlighten doesn't work on spider.
2. Gems that increase mana reservation sadly do, so best idea put it on belt / quiver / ring / amulet to avoid this.
3. Later in the league price of beasts should drop, last season I bought fenumus for 25c (it auto unlocks the craft when you add the beast to menagerie)
4. Kintsugi used to be very cheap. If it's not, using restless ward or a rare or any other cheap evasion unique is fine (some person asked about atziri's splendour before, it's same situation). Kintsugi is used for synergy with wind dancer.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 29, 2020, 7:23:47 AM
You can just use a sadist garb that you reforge spam with defense modifiers in harvest. You get a high Eva/ES chest this way.
I did a T4 blue boss and got this :
Remove a random non-influence mod from an item and add a new influence mod

Is there anything really good I can 100% make with this?
Hi dark! I have this amulet, should i upgrade it to the one with +1 spell chaos gems? I mean this one gives me 11%, I vaaled it, so if i do need to upgrade, do you know how much this will cost? I was looking for the same amulet with the same range of stats and didn't fine one in any league, thanks !!
Rarity: Rare
Demon Scarab
Fangjaw Talisman
--------
Requirements:
Level: 43
--------
Item Level: 68
--------
Talisman Tier: 2
--------
11% increased maximum Life (implicit)
--------
+20 to Strength
4% increased Spell Damage
+82 to maximum Life
+14% to Lightning Resistance
+3 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
--------
Corrupted
Hey guys,

I have a question about the tree. I pathed to Atrophy and also getting Freedom of Movement. But, I'm scrambling for points. Does it worth to keep the freedom of movement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info