[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey! Just wondering if it's worth to craft this for the build, considering it's 6% spell dodge, not attack. It's ilvl 85, and i'll probably target annul the other mods til t1 life at least.

Last edited by darkeuzzhue on Jun 28, 2020, 10:07:30 PM
deleted
Last edited by pes502 on Jun 28, 2020, 10:46:24 PM
Best ED in the game PERIOD. Never had so much fun. Keep up the good work man
Thank you for one of the most fun builds since I started in 2014
Quick question: for people using Flesh and Stone (i.e. haven't gotten Spider yet; I likely will never afford it), is there some reason not to socket that into the helm, to get the Enlightening?

Edit: A rare Zodiac leather with high Evasion rolls can be higher EV than a Kintsugi, and possibly cheaper. Throwing that out there for people.
Last edited by Kirian42 on Jun 29, 2020, 2:47:18 AM
Asked about temporary going swift killer earlier, and followed this thread's advice and went straight for Prolonged Pain.

Question now is, do you guys use frenzy charges before going green nightmare? Could go green dream, but I'm not sure it's worth it.
"
Hey, great build, been using it the last 2 leagues to great success. Just wanted to point out though, soul of steel is strictly worse than anointed flesh as they removed the physical damage reduction from it. Anointed flesh is about the same cost but gives reduced aliment effect rather than the near meaningless % armour while keeping the +1 max res. Personally I think corruption is better than 1 max res but that's more preference.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah, absolutely. I did not see it at launch, imo soul of steel is a bit worthless if you don't already take one +1maxres on the tree.
Corruption is insane damage wise, but I personally annointed Constitution, as it gives an absurd amount of life. Imo the best defensive option now.

"
darkeuzzhue wrote:
Hey! Just wondering if it's worth to craft this for the build, considering it's 6% spell dodge, not attack. It's ilvl 85, and i'll probably target annul the other mods til t1 life at least.

Meh. Maybe if you can slam redeemer t1 attack dodge, but I don't like it.
If you're about to dedicate time and effort to this, you may as well get a nice base. Or at least something easy to craft, like an already t1 base.

That said, spell dodge is op for sirus.

"
chrishobbel wrote:

Question now is, do you guys use frenzy charges before going green nightmare? Could go green dream, but I'm not sure it's worth it.

I used lochtonial caress. Can't really recommend it... XD
It has cool synergy with restless ward for good endurance charges uptime tho, so there's that.
Frenzies are barely worth it anyways. They get consumed every 4 seconds by phase run. You really have to clear super fast for them to really help you, and they will only ever help against rares, never bosses.
But the bit of dodge from green nightmare is what's keeping it aside the chopping block. Puts me to 69 base from 66, which means I'm at 74 with pantheon only, no flask. This is equivalent of being hit 12% less often on bosses, which is a noticeable difference.

"
Kirian42 wrote:
Quick question: for people using Flesh and Stone (i.e. haven't gotten Spider yet; I likely will never afford it), is there some reason not to socket that into the helm, to get the Enlightening?

F&S does not need to be linked to enlighten, uneless you're using diadem.
But I'm not, so I can't help you on that. I did the math, the guide should be accurate with diadem mana reservation. But diadem assumes you're using both spider AND F&S, that's the whole point.
If you're using vertex or a rare, it's fine to replace multitotems in your boots by F&S. With an enlighten 3 in vertex, you'll have just enough mana.

Note that spider aspect is super easy to craft, you can slap it on any jewelery using the "fenumus, first of the night" beast, assuming your item has a free suffix (which often just makes rescapping a bit harder).
I am a little bit confused. The PoB and the linked "Passive Tree" are different. Which one is the accurate tree?
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

I just made the switch to a 5L unraveling and wow does it feel clunky. I'm clicking contagion and ed on every pack, and while it melts the pack, the two click and ed slow animation keeps me standing still way too long. It is taking me 2-3 times as long to clear maps just due to mechanics. Despite the additional defense (CwDT, Discipline, Enfeeble, Spirit Offering, Stone Golem) I am dying more because I end up standing still. What am I doing wrong?

yes, this is a big problem with ed early.
The answer is Cast speed and aoe. Sadly, the sources are not trivial to get.
It's also a reason why I don't like ED occultist much, as it does not benefit from trickster cast speed.

For cast speed, you are missing an ascendancy point, onslaught and frenzies (let's not count arcane surge, it's super endgame).
This is at least 24% increased cast speed, which makes casting ed much smoother.
Onslaught is the big one, you really want that abyss jewel with onslaught on kill to make the build feel smooth.
Levelling up your dodge and evasion more will also mean you have your ghost shroud more often, and these also give you cast speed.

For aoe, if you level you gems more, you'll get 20% increased aoe. You'll also get 10% from quality on contagion, and 7% on weapon enchant.
37% total aoe is a big deal, and will mean contagion will jump to more packs, making you cast less often.
"
Relikc wrote:
I am a little bit confused. The PoB and the linked "Passive Tree" are different. Which one is the accurate tree?

The one linked is correct.
I'm not able to check the pob ones, how is it different? If it just has less/more points, it's probably just a difference in level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info