[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Excalibour00 wrote:
"
schalander wrote:
This might be a really nooby question, but because of mind over matter, all dots make me oom, and when I am oom, I cant escape with flamedash, and when I cant escape with flame dash I die.

Its obvious that its not supposed to make you oom, but I dont see what I am lacking to fix it. I also have eldritch battery but dots eat right through my tiny energy shield. Im lvl 70 btw.

Ideally you should get MoM when you have at least 1500 es. What's your es?

300 lol....so I should spec out of it until I get enough then?
"
schalander wrote:
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
"
schalander wrote:
This might be a really nooby question, but because of mind over matter, all dots make me oom, and when I am oom, I cant escape with flamedash, and when I cant escape with flame dash I die.

Its obvious that its not supposed to make you oom, but I dont see what I am lacking to fix it. I also have eldritch battery but dots eat right through my tiny energy shield. Im lvl 70 btw.

Ideally you should get MoM when you have at least 1500 es. What's your es?

300 lol....so I should spec out of it until I get enough then?

Yes absolutely. As stated in the guide you should be speccing into MoM only when you have the ES to sustain it. As the previous poster mentioned, this is around 1500-2000.
sorry for stupid question. I am saying about 10ex bow creaft. Can i slam Sindycate exalt (Leo 3 lvl in research) on bow after "cannot roll attack mod?
hey there!
thanks for the build, i'm having a blast, got a lucky anticipation drop today for which I bought quite a nice bow.
On your Endgame viable -> All content smoothly flowchart , there's a mistake, on the left side the chest-evasion is there 2 times, one should be about endurance charges.

best regards
"
Ivgen wrote:
sorry for stupid question. I am saying about 10ex bow creaft. Can i slam Sindycate exalt (Leo 3 lvl in research) on bow after "cannot roll attack mod?

Yes, absolutely. This is what I did.

"
diesdasdinge wrote:
hey there!
thanks for the build, i'm having a blast, got a lucky anticipation drop today for which I bought quite a nice bow.
On your Endgame viable -> All content smoothly flowchart , there's a mistake, on the left side the chest-evasion is there 2 times, one should be about endurance charges.

best regards

Yeah.
I need to review them, there's some outdated content in it, like mentions of Brutal restraint (we don't use this anymore). But they take some time, and I'm a player too after all!
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jun 28, 2020, 7:35:25 PM
Pair of boots available for mirror service.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2887532

Fee is 5ex.
I'd actually love to use a mirror once in poe, and these currently cost more than a mirror.

I will get 26% quality and divine the fire res, but I will not get white sockets, as the chance to get scammed is too high.
Are you able to explain how you made your amulet?
Just wondering, when should I get eldritch battery? Does it have requirements like Mind over Matter?
I leveled to 73 with the spellslinger variant and absolutely loved it. Stuff melted and despite bad gear didn't die much either.

I just made the switch to a 5L unraveling and wow does it feel clunky. I'm clicking contagion and ed on every pack, and while it melts the pack, the two click and ed slow animation keeps me standing still way too long. It is taking me 2-3 times as long to clear maps just due to mechanics. Despite the additional defense (CwDT, Discipline, Enfeeble, Spirit Offering, Stone Golem) I am dying more because I end up standing still. What am I doing wrong?
Hey, great build, been using it the last 2 leagues to great success. Just wanted to point out though, soul of steel is strictly worse than anointed flesh as they removed the physical damage reduction from it. Anointed flesh is about the same cost but gives reduced aliment effect rather than the near meaningless % armour while keeping the +1 max res. Personally I think corruption is better than 1 max res but that's more preference.

Keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info