[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

hello there
so what is this thing with the timeless jewel that you wrote in the how to upgrade section how do you make it work and why is it worth? you didnt even use it in your build why should we do it then
"
chrishobbel wrote:
In t5 maps, on 5-link cane and a cheap 6-link rare life armor. About to do last lab and thinking it's smart to take swift killer and respec when I can get green nightmare (lots of upgrades to get before that) or if I stumble upon some other form of frenzy generation. Good idea?

Swift killer is only good early game when you're lacking damage for clear. Late game it does nothing for single target/bosses
"
chrishobbel wrote:
In t5 maps, on 5-link cane and a cheap 6-link rare life armor. About to do last lab and thinking it's smart to take swift killer and respec when I can get green nightmare (lots of upgrades to get before that) or if I stumble upon some other form of frenzy generation. Good idea?

No, we take prolonged pain because it's an identical amount of damage as swift killer AND allows us to eventually grab a green nightmare to get frenzies on top.

In the Q&A section it's explained that the two are essentially identical damage wise and offers better damage mitigation.
"
evouga wrote:
Any tips for doing blighted maps? I'm in early endgame and the blighted bosses are a huge problem---can't DPS them down before they reach the pump.
Only thing that comes to mind is enchant rings with tower buffs and build towers of that type and pray boss isn't immune to it.

Dot specs are kinda bad for blighted maps because mobs come in a trickle so ED can't spread well unlike let's say on legion monolith.

"
Excalibour00 wrote:
Do passive points in tree that modify projectile apply to essence drain? (for example, Deadly Inclinations or Vengeant Cascade). How about passives that affect spell damage like Arcanist's Domination?
Spell damage works 100%. Projectile damage not sure, never seen anyone use it on ED.

"
Fefenc wrote:
hello there
so what is this thing with the timeless jewel that you wrote in the how to upgrade section how do you make it work and why is it worth? you didnt even use it in your build why should we do it then
The chart is from previous season because I imagine it's a pita to redraw it in comparison to just updating the text guide.

Timeless jewel got removed from the build because the keystone it gave was removed from the jewel and put on the tree. The tree paths to it now and picks it normally.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 28, 2020, 6:15:14 AM
"
SScouty wrote:
"
chrishobbel wrote:

No, we take prolonged pain because it's an identical amount of damage as swift killer AND allows us to eventually grab a green nightmare to get frenzies on top.

In the Q&A section it's explained that the two are essentially identical damage wise and offers better damage mitigation.

I've read it and I agree. But since we can respec, wouldn't swift killer be better until I can generate frenzies from green nightmare? I could certainly use the cast speed. End game feels far away at white maps with one watchstone.

Another question as well. I'm on a five link staff atm. Have blight in it, and six link Ed in the chest. Next upgrade is a six link staff at over 2 ex. Could a decent way to go be to get porcupine cards, alt spam for plus gems, regal, and use that instead? Cheaper six link, and can craft it as I build up currency, and save the five link staff of the bow bricks and I have to start over
Yes porcupine bow alt spammed is very good. There's 4 ex of crafts after that though mind you.
Any recommended changes for sirus (al 8) ?

Pantheons/life/reductions/flasks/skills ?
Last edited by Raotiz on Jun 28, 2020, 9:07:10 AM
"
Raotiz wrote:
Any recommended changes for sirus (al 8) ?
Corrupted blood immunity is the most common recommendation I see being suggested for Sirus specifically.
This might be a really nooby question, but because of mind over matter, all dots make me oom, and when I am oom, I cant escape with flamedash, and when I cant escape with flame dash I die.

Its obvious that its not supposed to make you oom, but I dont see what I am lacking to fix it. I also have eldritch battery but dots eat right through my tiny energy shield. Im lvl 70 btw.
Last edited by schalander on Jun 28, 2020, 6:03:44 PM
"
schalander wrote:
This might be a really nooby question, but because of mind over matter, all dots make me oom, and when I am oom, I cant escape with flamedash, and when I cant escape with flame dash I die.

Its obvious that its not supposed to make you oom, but I dont see what I am lacking to fix it. I also have eldritch battery but dots eat right through my tiny energy shield. Im lvl 70 btw.

Ideally you should get MoM when you have at least 1500 es. What's your es?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info