[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

How viable is devouring diadem? Or is there better choices?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Harvest allows you to make mirror items.
Let's. Go.

Damn that looks good. How did you craft that?

Also, I read somewhere that witchfire brew is bugged and doesn't work as intended. What's that about?
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jun 27, 2020, 3:45:06 PM
"
Skillster wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the great guide. My damage feels really low this league and i feel like my gear is really solid. Could you take a look at my PoB and tell me what the issue is?

https://pastebin.com/5paUu1Q5

As Shugg says, you really need to get a 6L weapon asap. Fitting empower in is a huge dps boost, especially when coupled with a +3 bow.

I'd recommend you have a read through the upgrade flowcharts at the end of the guide, they recommend a 6L cane and then a +3 bow as the first upgrades as they offer the biggest dps increases for the currency.
"
Excalibour00 wrote:

Also, I read somewhere that witchfire brew is bugged and doesn't work as intended. What's that about?
Apparently a warding flask became so good at removing curses it also removes the beneficial curse effect from witchfire brew.
Any tips for doing blighted maps? I'm in early endgame and the blighted bosses are a huge problem---can't DPS them down before they reach the pump.
"
evouga wrote:
Any tips for doing blighted maps? I'm in early endgame and the blighted bosses are a huge problem---can't DPS them down before they reach the pump.

You should really replace your stibnite with a witchfires brew. It's where a ton of your damage will come from. Along with getting a proper bow and +1 amulet.
"
evouga wrote:

Blighted maps are absolute shit, even with this build. They would be maybe manageable if there were some breaks between waves to let you build a bit. You just get overwhelmed, shit layouts don't help too.
Do passive points in tree that modify projectile apply to essence drain? (for example, Deadly Inclinations or Vengeant Cascade). How about passives that affect spell damage like Arcanist's Domination?
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jun 28, 2020, 4:20:30 AM
In t5 maps, on 5-link cane and a cheap 6-link rare life armor. About to do last lab and thinking it's smart to take swift killer and respec when I can get green nightmare (lots of upgrades to get before that) or if I stumble upon some other form of frenzy generation. Good idea?
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
Do passive points in tree that modify projectile apply to essence drain? (for example, Deadly Inclinations or Vengeant Cascade). How about passives that affect spell damage like Arcanist's Domination?

Spell damage - yes. Since ED have a line about "Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect".

Projectiles - no. I mean, yes, but only for initial hit, and not for actual DOT damage. And i really doubt that's what you want :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info