[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Excalibour00 wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
no

Dunno how you "got your hands" on a 10ex bow at level 84 though lol.
Esp with that flask setup too.

Bought it for 9.7ex from someone. What's the alternative?! Drop from a goatman?! :)

WTF how? How do you have 9.7 ex before level 90 that's insane. I've gotten a single ex drop and i'm level 89 atm. Nowhere near dropping an ex on anything let alone using nearly 10 ex on an item.

What is your secret?
Almost there

Next steps :
leo slam
unlock multi craft, just missing one prophecy key
remove attack and lightning crafts, already got them stored
unlock +2 to support gems (I'm dreading this actually, pure RNG on catarina...)
finish the craft
Whats the point of using enlighten in the helmet? You can fit the two auras even without it afaik.
"
Batcherovski wrote:
Whats the point of using enlighten in the helmet? You can fit the two auras even without it afaik.
With devouring diadem you can fit 4 auras. Without at least 3.

I was pretty sure the setup was malevolence + discipline + flesh & stone / aspect of the spider.
How do you get aspect of spider on gear? beastcraft right?, also can our build benefit from headhunter?
im still at loss concerning the cluster jewel if someone can help me
"
zcythustk wrote:
How do you get aspect of spider on gear? beastcraft right?
Yes, you buy the spider (Fenumus) from people and use the craft on altar.

EDIT: don't put it on items that have support gems on them, it will often increase mana reservation of your aspect. Best slots are things like belt or quiver that have no support gems in it.

"
zcythustk wrote:
also can our build benefit from headhunter?
Not as much as elemental crit builds.

"
hardcore_WUSS wrote:
im still at loss concerning the cluster jewel if someone can help me
If you have a medium cluster with 2 notables and a socket you can just put normal rare jewel in that socket with let's say 7% life and 12% spell damage / chaos damage.

You're not forced to put another cluster in it.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 27, 2020, 11:35:35 AM
Hey man, thanks for the great guide. My damage feels really low this league and i feel like my gear is really solid. Could you take a look at my PoB and tell me what the issue is?

https://pastebin.com/5paUu1Q5
"
Skillster wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the great guide. My damage feels really low this league and i feel like my gear is really solid. Could you take a look at my PoB and tell me what the issue is?

https://pastebin.com/5paUu1Q5

5L cane really isn't great. Get a porcupine bow with +1 gems and multi craft support gems/DOT multi + get an empower 3 for a big upgrade
This should about double your ED DPS.

Progress on SSF :

I'm not sure if +2 supports is hard to get actually, with the kalandra's craft trick on boss kill, idk if you only get this veiled mod on her drops or if it's just on the unique shield I think. Soon getting the catarina fight, we'll see..
Harvest allows you to make mirror items.
Let's. Go.

This thing is unbelievably strong.

"
Shuggananas wrote:

I'm not sure if +2 supports is hard to get actually, with the kalandra's craft trick on boss kill, idk if you only get this veiled mod on her drops or if it's just on the unique shield I think. Soon getting the catarina fight, we'll see..

It's on her drops too, pretty common.
Requires only 1 unveil if the item is ilvl 85+, iirc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info