[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

WIP :

What I've got in mind :
Get either "augment with lightning" or "remove lightning and add another lightning" > get a second suffix (lightning res)
"cannot roll attack"
slam for gems

Then remove attack and remove lightning for the res/lightning damage (already got remove attack stored), then finish the bow and slam a synth implicit when I get the seed

Is choas multi good for this build ? Or we looking for life and flat dmg increases or multi is good too ?
"
Golekas wrote:

Is choas multi good for this build ? Or we looking for life and flat dmg increases or multi is good too ?
It's ok. I'd say if you manage to get a jewel with % life and 2 damage mods that work for the spec, it's good enough and you can focus on other slots next. Chaos multi, increased chaos / spell / damage over time are all valid. Exact proportions depend on gear but 12% increased or 4% multi are probably close in value in the same way as clusters can have 30% inc chaos or 10% chaos multi, the 3 : 1 proportion stays.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
WIP :

What I've got in mind :
Get either "augment with lightning" or "remove lightning and add another lightning" > get a second suffix (lightning res)
"cannot roll attack"
slam for gems

Then remove attack and remove lightning for the res/lightning damage (already got remove attack stored), then finish the bow and slam a synth implicit when I get the seed

This works, can confirm.
Also, use the new aoe enchant, 7% free gives 1 radius and is pretty noticeable.
You can also 100% roll onslaught with "augment with a caster mod" on a redeemer item with just a free suffix. And you can annul the movementspeed and blind suffixes. Aura is a brick, but it's rare.

I got my hand on this:

Is it possible to remove the mana and craft something better on this without risk breaking it?
no

Dunno how you "got your hands" on a 10ex bow at level 84 though lol.
Esp with that flask setup too.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
no

Dunno how you "got your hands" on a 10ex bow at level 84 though lol.
Esp with that flask setup too.

Bought it for 9.7ex from someone. What's the alternative?! Drop from a goatman?! :)
Hi,im not sure if i get it but is the reason we pick a medium cluster jewel with a socket in it to put a small cluster in it? if we do what are you looking for on the small cluster? (didnt play delirium kind of noob onj the clusters)
Definitely enjoying the build so far!

I managed to create the luckiest pair of boots I'll ever make in my life. Just need to fix the fire res tomorrow and I'm curious how much these things will be worth.

Also got a decent amulet.
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
Hi guys, I decided to try this build. Clear speed amazing, survavability pretty good as well. But single target just horrible. Yesterday I spent like 10 minutes trying to kill A5 Drox. Looks like I don't understand something in rotation (or my gear is wrong), any advises?

You definitely need to get a Witchfire Brew and ditch the other unique flask you've got in there. Witchfire is a massive damage and survivability boost, easily one of our best value items.

You also need to fit Multiple Totems support into your boot setup, that helps us apply Wither much faster on bosses as that's a good source of damage as well.
Last edited by SScouty on Jun 27, 2020, 4:12:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info