[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Love the build! I am level 80 at the moment with a mix of budget and expensive gear. I can clear t12-t14 red maps if I'm not stupid about it.

I tried Atziri last night and it was not happening. It just takes too long to kill in each phase and the aoe damage is ridiculous to dodge non stop.

Any advice?
Last edited by husscool on Jun 26, 2020, 11:31:40 AM
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
Hi guys, I decided to try this build. Clear speed amazing, survavability pretty good as well. But single target just horrible. Yesterday I spent like 10 minutes trying to kill A5 Drox. Looks like I don't understand something in rotation (or my gear is wrong), any advises?

Flasks missing the unique one looks like you have the Rumi's instead of his suggested flask. Also missing the 40% regular dmg flask(bad with names sorry). Also missing vaal blight, the vaal blight does really good dmg and refills well. Its also a positioning issue and timing issue. You want to get drox in an area where two flags dont overlap much usually the east 2nd flag. Then after his phase where he sits there you wanna bring him to that area, pop flasks, pop ED/Contag + totem, then pop vaal blight and spam regular blight. Usually hes down to 10% remove flag again and repeat minus vaal blight since charges wont be up again. Also he did mention in his post not the quickest boss killer, drox is alittle bit of an annoyance for this build due to the flag immunity and how often he spawns it. That said I am thinking of seeing how a level 20 vortex in the mix since we have a lot of dmg over time multiplier might help us out for bosses.
Ign = touchmytreestrees
"
husscool wrote:
Love the build! I am level 80 at the moment with a mix of budget and expensive gear. I can clear t12-t14 red maps if I'm not stupid about it.

I tried Atziri last night and it was not happening. It just takes too long to kill in each phase and the aoe damage is ridiculous to dodge non stop.

Any advice?

Don't bother with Blight. Throw down 2 blight totems, nail her with ED, and just focus 100% on dodging. Make sure QS flask and flamedash are up to escape whenever you're in an aoe.
"
darkphalenxz1 wrote:

Flasks missing the unique one looks like you have the Rumi's instead of his suggested flask. Also missing the 40% regular dmg flask(bad with names sorry). Also missing vaal blight, the vaal blight does really good dmg and refills well. Its also a positioning issue and timing issue. You want to get drox in an area where two flags dont overlap much usually the east 2nd flag. Then after his phase where he sits there you wanna bring him to that area, pop flasks, pop ED/Contag + totem, then pop vaal blight and spam regular blight. Usually hes down to 10% remove flag again and repeat minus vaal blight since charges wont be up again. Also he did mention in his post not the quickest boss killer, drox is alittle bit of an annoyance for this build due to the flag immunity and how often he spawns it. That said I am thinking of seeing how a level 20 vortex in the mix since we have a lot of dmg over time multiplier might help us out for bosses.

Sulphur flask sucks, jade + quartz is the best combo
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
darkphalenxz1 wrote:

Sulphur flask sucks, jade + quartz is the best combo

Probably but the build is tanky already and he said the boss takes awhile to kill how would more defense help that? I just killed that same boss in 3 minutes with my flasks.
Ign = touchmytreestrees
A sulphur won't shave more than 2 seconds on a boss anyway. Jade quartz makes your mapping a complete breeze.
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
Hi guys, I decided to try this build. Clear speed amazing, survavability pretty good as well. But single target just horrible. Yesterday I spent like 10 minutes trying to kill A5 Drox. Looks like I don't understand something in rotation (or my gear is wrong), any advises?

Was having a similar problem, getting a +1 gem cdot ammy and a cdot quiver have helped me a lot with the st damage, even though it hurts a bit our survivability.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
A sulphur won't shave more than 2 seconds on a boss anyway. Jade quartz makes your mapping a complete breeze.

Not sure you read his comment "mapclear speed a breeze, survivability good." I dunno I cleared the boss in 3 mins.. and mapping is already a breeze. Still confused about the jade flask helping with dmg, but w.e floats your boat.
Ign = touchmytreestrees
hey whats the best way to color the hyrris to 4b 2g ?

thx
"
DrDako wrote:
hey whats the best way to color the hyrris to 4b 2g ?

thx

Spam garden stuff for 1B or 1B1G

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info