[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
darkeuzzhue wrote:

Just one question though. According to the flowchart, my next upgrade would be a emp 4, but since its nearing 7ex in price, is it worth to skip it and go straight for the 10x bis bow?
Probably, empower might drop in price and bow can't drop much because majority of its cost is in bench crafts.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Can't blame you, I've had terrible experiences with 6L in the past, including a 3000+ weapon
Is there anything that would exclude crafting on imperial bow base from div cards except, well, losing 10% movespeed? Cuz that's a budget 6-link.

Nah it's fine if you're gonna put a synth implicit. Just buy any ilvl82 bow with 6L.
Can either of these bows be saved/completed?

The first one, I believe I could garden craft remove the fire mod, then craft cannot roll atk modifiers, slam for bow gems +1, multimod +2 support gems and chaos dot over time?

If anyone could type out a somewhat detailed order of how to proceed. Thanks!

Sorry for potato phone photos! Was at a friends house last night making these.

Second one is pretty good already, find "Remove random life modifier" from harvest to gaurantee remove life gain on hit then you craft "can have up to 3 crafted modifier" then "+2 to level of socketed support gems" and "36~40% to chaos damage over time multiplier" and you're good to go!
The first one you can remove fire damage by using harvest "remove random fire modifier" or "remove random attack modifier" but still you need to annul cri, which is 50/50, since cri count as "Critical modifier" can't be removed by harvest.

Ps. see Gear and explanations -> Weapon -> crafting tutorial in first page.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 26, 2020, 10:10:56 AM
I dont get it, do I allocate wind dancer or do i get it from a brutal? if brutal where do i put it? theres nothing about it in the jewel section !
"
CBR500 wrote:
Can either of these bows be saved/completed?

Second one is perfect, just remove a life modifier with garden and you're good to go
"
Raotiz wrote:
I dont get it, do I allocate wind dancer or do i get it from a brutal? if brutal where do i put it? theres nothing about it in the jewel section !
You get it from the tree. It was removed from jewel in 3.11.
When they(GGG) changed "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance
-9% to Chaos Resistance" from delve mod to hunter mod, did they also change weighting too? I'm considering crafting helmet, but I have never craft it after they changed that, I want to estimate the cost.
Hi guys, I decided to try this build. Clear speed amazing, survavability pretty good as well. But single target just horrible. Yesterday I spent like 10 minutes trying to kill A5 Drox. Looks like I don't understand something in rotation (or my gear is wrong), any advises?

"
zcythustk wrote:
When they(GGG) changed "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance
-9% to Chaos Resistance" from delve mod to hunter mod, did they also change weighting too? I'm considering crafting helmet, but I have never craft it after they changed that, I want to estimate the cost.

Yes the weight is trash, your best bet is spamming just aberrant fossils to keep costs low, since 2 socket resos were super expensive last league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info