[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Question from a fairly new player, the ilvl 50 bow from Porcupine cards can't be crafted with the tier 1 chaos DoT multiplier, right? It can only take the tier 3 craft?
"
Question from a fairly new player, the ilvl 50 bow from Porcupine cards can't be crafted with the tier 1 chaos DoT multiplier, right? It can only take the tier 3 craft?

that is correct. but u can trade the set in with a lvl80+ char and the bow will have ilvl80 by then (not higher tho) ...this will grant u the option for the t2 mod but sadly t1 is gated behind ilvl82. (edit: i might be wrong here since the card specifies its an ilvl50 bow -> the char lvl80 "trick" only works on cards that dont specify any ilvl)

i recommend the "imperial legacy" card, which will give u an ilvl100 6link bow to overcome that issue.
Last edited by sasori1337 on Jun 26, 2020, 2:32:08 AM
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
Anyone figure out a way to craft a BIS bow with harvest ?
So far I'm here but being SSF I don't really have the luxury of having a lot of annuls so I'll wait to get targeted annuls at attack/cold/lightning mods :

you just named it your self.. after cleaning the mods down to the dot multi u do it as u always did it... not much u can do with harvest that would help...

only scenario i could think of that would take one of the steps away, would be to get the dot multi and 1 ele related suffix and then craft "cannot roll attack mods" and slam to skip the first multi mod step... after that remove the ele related suffix with harvest craft and multi mod it in its final form.

saves u 2ex... thats the best i can think of :) but maybe i miss something (very tired right now lol).

edit: u could actually force that scenario on ur bow by removing a ele-mod/adding an ele-mod harvest craft... with a bit of luck u aint add a prefix but a suffix and then proceed as i sayed above.

Good call, I'm short on ex (4 atm), so any one I can save is good
If I could get an ele suffix (say a res) then I could annul that when I'm "done" with the cannot roll attack + ex slam for the +1 gems
I'll keep that in mind

edit: matter of fact, any targeted augment can be annuled, so that would be enough I think. All bad prefixes can be wiped with targeted attack annul anyway. So say I do a life augment, I have 2 pre 2 suf, cannot roll attack, slam the socketed gems, then targeted annuls at attack/life mods. Targeted augments/annuls are kinda rare though, so idk if that's more viable.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jun 26, 2020, 3:16:19 AM

I synthesised my bow(not 6L yet), useless 😂, should have gone influence instead, but whatever. If you gonna synthesis you should buy base not slam like me.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 26, 2020, 4:51:40 AM
Synthesis bases are gonna cost a fortune, it's better to gamble. Influenced mods aren't that useful anyway, best being 10% move speed. So you lose some MS but the upside of winning the lottery is better.

No idea why you didn't 6L before crafting though
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jun 26, 2020, 4:56:12 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Synthesis bases are gonna cost a fortune, it's better to gamble. Influenced mods aren't that useful anyway, best being 10% move speed. So you lose some MS but the upside of winning the lottery is better.

No idea why you didn't 6L before crafting though

In past leagues even with 46~48% item I still unfornate with 6 linking (spent 2100+ to link it, multiple times), so I flag it that I'll use 1500 fuse recipe to link it, so I don't bother perfect fossil which will increase my cost, and fusing is so cheap, last night 1 ex got you 540 fusing(so I bought for 3ex), means 3ex got you 6L, which is soo cheap, problem is I still can't find Primeval Ruin, I'm also looking in 820 all day.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 26, 2020, 5:26:57 AM
Can't blame you, I've had terrible experiences with 6L in the past, including a 3000+ weapon

This league I'm at 20, 50 and 200 fuses for my 6L, can't complain
Having a blast using this build, been playing it non-stop, although i'm a bit bad and die a lot, this builds is def the tankiest ive ever played, and cruise through t16 with ease.

Just one question though. According to the flowchart, my next upgrade would be a emp 4, but since its nearing 7ex in price, is it worth to skip it and go straight for the 10x bis bow?
What do you think about using totem only as 2 link (wither + totem) so we could use 2 links for CWDT and a guard?
Also not sure if we could squeeze in flesh and stone with this aura?

Would help buff the defenses and go for those chaos dot nodes, and its a shame not to use a guard skill.
"
darkeuzzhue wrote:

Just one question though. According to the flowchart, my next upgrade would be a emp 4, but since its nearing 7ex in price, is it worth to skip it and go straight for the 10x bis bow?
Probably, empower might drop in price and bow can't drop much because majority of its cost is in bench crafts.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Can't blame you, I've had terrible experiences with 6L in the past, including a 3000+ weapon
Is there anything that would exclude crafting on imperial bow base from div cards except, well, losing 10% movespeed? Cuz that's a budget 6-link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info