[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
sasori1337 wrote:
sry to break it to ya ...since u can reuse xp even from corrupted gems throu the harvest crafting, those once cheap gems (corrupted lvl3 empower/enlighten) are now kinda expensive...

empower lvl3 - 100c
enlighten lvl3 - 150c
Well that sucks. :S
I'm not 100% sure. So after the medium cluster jewel points are allocated, do we continue and place a small jewel inside or???
Anyone figure out a way to craft a BIS bow with harvest ?
So far I'm here but being SSF I don't really have the luxury of having a lot of annuls so I'll wait to get targeted annuls at attack/cold/lightning mods :

"
Anyone figure out a way to craft a BIS bow with harvest ?
So far I'm here but being SSF I don't really have the luxury of having a lot of annuls so I'll wait to get targeted annuls at attack/cold/lightning mods :

you just named it your self.. after cleaning the mods down to the dot multi u do it as u always did it... not much u can do with harvest that would help...

only scenario i could think of that would take one of the steps away, would be to get the dot multi and 1 ele related suffix and then craft "cannot roll attack mods" and slam to skip the first multi mod step... after that remove the ele related suffix with harvest craft and multi mod it in its final form.

saves u 2ex... thats the best i can think of :) but maybe i miss something (very tired right now lol).

edit: u could actually force that scenario on ur bow by removing a ele-mod/adding an ele-mod harvest craft... with a bit of luck u aint add a prefix but a suffix and then proceed as i sayed above.
Last edited by sasori1337 on Jun 25, 2020, 7:39:35 PM
"
Orion19819 wrote:
Might have already been discussed. But apparently Witchfire is currently bugged. You have to use it before using your warding flask. And if you try to re-apply witchfire before your warding flask has worn off, you will not get the despair aura. Pretty annoying.

That is correct, I didn't even notice.
Annoying indeed.
Man, I am loving this build. I cruised right into T16 maps thanks to some really good luck on a 6L Cane (2c + 20 fusings) and an exalt drop I turned into our BiS chestpiece.

The clear is insane. So good. Love it.

... But the BOSSING! Oh my god, I was not ready for how long bosses would take. I feel like I do almost nothing to them.

Map bosses? Not so bad.

But I'm on my last round of pre-Sirus conqeurors and holy shit. These are like 5 minutes boss fights.

Am I going to feel this after I craft the 5ex bow too? Or will that fix this problem?

Because I love this playstyle. I love this build in particular. But clearing conqeurors and Sirus in fucking 10-12 minutes each just isn't sustainable.
"
NufThePimp wrote:
I'm not 100% sure. So after the medium cluster jewel points are allocated, do we continue and place a small jewel inside or???

No. Rare jewel in the socket.
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
I would be looking to 6 link the cane for decay or empower (3 is nice 5c, 4 is going to be expensive).

sry to break it to ya ...since u can reuse xp even from corrupted gems throu the harvest crafting, those once cheap gems (corrupted lvl3 empower/enlighten) are now kinda expensive...

empower lvl3 - 100c
enlighten lvl3 - 150c

felt bad when i bought my ones.. but since im lvling some empowers atm it feels kinda good again to know that even if they dont went lvl4 u still get some good moneyz back xD

LOL DAMN! They were 5c at 3pm, and I was stuck at work... ohhhh well, back to the grind, I ain't dying yet!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Question: is it possible to target craft the +1 socket gem and the plain damage over time multiplier? - thought it might have to do with harbest but both mods socket gem and damage over time dont have tags so not sure how to pin point. i use to just get ilvl 1 bow with facet fossil craft then beast for skills.
"
LOL DAMN! They were 5c at 3pm, and I was stuck at work... ohhhh well, back to the grind, I ain't dying yet!

u probably looked at standart prices?! they have been expensive the whole league... i bought my enlighten on day3 for 1.5ex (ex was 130c at that point) and i was hurting^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info