[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Mozzanator wrote:
Can someone more knowledgeable explain me the real utility of wind dancer? It seems to me that it's 5 passive point in the tree that can go elsewhere

You get hit -> you have less chance to be 1-shot by this hit because of 20% reduction -> you pop a ghost shroud -> you get increased evasion for 4 sec to help regen ghost shrouds instead of having them all popped and lose stun immunity

With only the budget gear, you will not be "unkillable," and I've died several times to metamorphs, syndicate ganks, bad luck during conqueror fights, etc.

For the most part it's not a problem. To maximize survival:

1. Get a good (but budget) flask setup. This is really important. You will want at a bare minimum:
- Bubbling/Seething Divine Flask of Staunching
- Sulfur Flask of Warding
- Quartz Flask of Heat
- Stibnite Flask
- Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline

Ideally you would get these all at 20% quality and with a Chemist's prefix. This is pretty easy to do, even on a budget, using a combination of seed crafting, beastcrafting, and alteration spam. Replace the Stibnite flask with Witchfire Brew once you obtain it.

NOTE that the Witchfire Brew is currently buggy and does not work correctly with Warding flasks. When playing flask piano, make sure you hit the Witchfire key *before* the Warding key.

2. Keep 100% uptime on your flasks during mapping. This should be trivial.

3. For "ordinary" boss fights, keep 100% uptime on your flasks, either by DPSing down the boss quickly (use Wither totems to help with this) or by killing adds.

4. For endgame bosses with multiple extended phases (Atziri, Sirus, Shaper) you will need to learn the mechanics of the fight and avoid attacks. I don't recommend facetanking endgame bosses with only the budget gear.
Hey guys, this is great build, thank you very much for the share.
I have a couple of question,

Where do you get your endurance charges from? since i cannot find where do you get them from? or is it because of the 3.11 update that those are not a thing on this build anymore.

Also i have a decent gear, not minmaxed but no a budget gear and i've been struggling on t16 maps, am i missing something?
"
matiasgil wrote:

Where do you get your endurance charges from? since i cannot find where do you get them from? or is it because of the 3.11 update that those are not a thing on this build anymore.

Also i have a decent gear, not minmaxed but no a budget gear and i've been struggling on t16 maps, am i missing something?

Endurance charges from crafting onto rings and amulet

The crafted suffix on rings and amulets is:
+1 to minimum endurance charges
You cannot have less than your minimum amount of charges. If our minimum amount of charges is 3 (2 on rings and 1 on amulet), we permanently have 3 charges.
This also means we have full endurance charges, as 3 happens to also be the default maximum.
"
matiasgil wrote:
Where do you get your endurance charges from?
You craft them on rings / neck.
You get the recipe from random unveil (it's a bit rare).

"
matiasgil wrote:
You should try to get a 6-link or save currency for crafting the bow, being able to equip another stat stick piece i.e. quiver is not insignificant.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 25, 2020, 1:43:16 PM
Oh great! thanks.
Hi Darkxellmc i have a question because no one can has able to answer me, running uber labs i enchanted my devouring diadem with 24% contagion increased area of effect, i haven't able to price check anywhere, even in standard they are 12-15 ex but with 12-16% of increased area, if you can tell me some aproximatly price i will be happy!
Best regards

Rarity: Unique
The Devouring Diadem
Necromancer Circlet
--------
Energy Shield: 161 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Dex: 66
Int: 151
--------
Sockets: R-B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
24% increased Contagion Area of Effect (enchant)
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems have 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Trigger Level 15 Feast of Flesh every 5 seconds
209% increased Energy Shield
10% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you use a Skill
Eldritch Battery
+10% to Lightning and Chaos Resistances (crafted)
--------
The spirit hungers for the flesh.

"
matiasgil wrote:

When I get where you are (I've been doing A LOT of RL stuff and I am not complaining) I would be looking to 6 link the cane for decay or empower (3 is nice 5c, 4 is going to be expensive). Also time to start the mid level bow, Darkxellmc has a great crafting guide and yes it costs 4ex but soooo worth it! I would get a lv3 enlighten(there is one in trade for 19c and it will be gone as soon as someone reads this!) in helm and add Flesh and Stone asap. Then I would hunt for aspect of the spider. This is right where it starts to get expensive, which is why I believe it is not seeing nerfs. You really have to invest to see amazing survivability and damage, instead of just awesome levels of each :)

Also do your pale council prophecies, unless you know someone who will craft 3 crafted mods on your bow. I do the council every league, last league was my first real use.

Get it to where it runs T16's easy and then start building wealth because there is plenty of money to be spent here and it is all worth it! Every add is noticed and amazing! A six link, Aspect of the spider or flesh and stone and endurance charges and you will start to feel immortal.

To use flame dash, I had to break the links in my boots and give up increased duration on my wither. This is only while using flesh and stone, you may be able to skip this, there is a lot of aspect of the spider on the market now, and it's waaaay better.

I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Might have already been discussed. But apparently Witchfire is currently bugged. You have to use it before using your warding flask. And if you try to re-apply witchfire before your warding flask has worn off, you will not get the despair aura. Pretty annoying.
"
I would be looking to 6 link the cane for decay or empower (3 is nice 5c, 4 is going to be expensive).

sry to break it to ya ...since u can reuse xp even from corrupted gems throu the harvest crafting, those once cheap gems (corrupted lvl3 empower/enlighten) are now kinda expensive...

empower lvl3 - 100c
enlighten lvl3 - 150c

felt bad when i bought my ones.. but since im lvling some empowers atm it feels kinda good again to know that even if they dont went lvl4 u still get some good moneyz back xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info