[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
harby wrote:
Given its mega-cheap, wouldnt an eva version of atziris splendour be decent here?

Eva ES is good yeah
@raphss
Characters are private but general idea is you want evasion chest and energy shield helmet on a trickster to synergize with your last ascendancy point escape artist.

You also need to have life on most gear pieces except weapon.

Eldritch battery just allows you to reserve all your mana and use energy shield for spells instead of mana.

"
harby wrote:
Given its mega-cheap, wouldnt an eva version of atziris splendour be decent here?
It's as good as a random evasion + life + resist rare, so if it's cheaper than equivalent rare go for it.
@Viktranka

Thanks a lot for clarifying!
Cheers
I have a quick question about the Spreading Rot jewel. According to the leveling section, it says it lets blight apply wither, but there are only 2 Intelligence nodes selected in the tree where we're told to put it, which isn't enough to give the 40 Intelligence requirement for the effect. Am I missing something? Or did the jewel change since the guide was first written?
So hey, probably a dumb question, but it's something I see rather left out of build guides a lot.

*How* is the build best played?

I'm level 42, Act 5, because I'm a slow player. It also means stuff will be cheaper when I go to buy it! I've got my ED and Contagion set up, though probably suboptimally, I should take a look again.

(Harvest "Set an item to four sockets" and 4-link an item have been awesome for leveling.)

But... what's the best way to play. It *seems* that clearing is best done by throwing down a Contagion, then hitting with an Essence Drain... and possibly alternating the two? But I'm unsure exactly how to actually mash buttons for maximum speed/DPS/convenience. Advice?

----

Separately:

Because we're using Eldritch Battery, it seems like we should look for gear that has no +Mana or Mana Regen. Is that correct?

Is ES or Evasion more important on gear (other than head/body which are specialized for the ascension)? It seems that I have plenty of ES for casting, at least right now, so ES would seem to be a lower priority on gear other than the headpiece.

Edit: Presumably ES becomes more important when we hit MOM?
Last edited by Kirian42 on Jun 24, 2020, 6:09:22 PM
"
CAChadwick wrote:
I have a quick question about the Spreading Rot jewel. According to the leveling section, it says it lets blight apply wither, but there are only 2 Intelligence nodes selected in the tree where we're told to put it, which isn't enough to give the 40 Intelligence requirement for the effect. Am I missing something? Or did the jewel change since the guide was first written?
Someone literally asked the same question 1 page ago. XD

Gonna re-copy my post:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Gamiseta wrote:
Spreading Rot jewel mentions that it needs to have 40 int in Radius in order to activate, however I don't think placing it near the Pain Attunement achieves that. Am I missing something?
It needs 40 int in the circle even on points you don't pick. You don't have to spec them they just need to be there.
How do you guys deal with sirus? Ive lost 2 fights this league already. I have very good gear i think but i'm not feeling unkillable lol. Firs 3 phases i can do deathless but on last phase where he spam everything he wipe all my portals.

Any advice?
so just had this drop from an incubator is it worth crafting on or is the ES base a must have?

Thanks,
"
Str0ng wrote:
How do you guys deal with sirus? Ive lost 2 fights this league already. I have very good gear i think but i'm not feeling unkillable lol. Firs 3 phases i can do deathless but on last phase where he spam everything he wipe all my portals.

Any advice?

You need to practice to dodge his shit. The most dangerous stuff is the quad beam now, dodging die lasers should be second nature at some point.
I did AL5 with trash ass DPS, it's all about dodging lasers.
"
Str0ng wrote:

Any advice?

Try to keep your ED up on him all the time. Last phase has static script / charge before spin(you can add blight here) -> beam spin(don't get hit, not dps'ing here is fine) -> split die(listen to sound cue, time it yourself, or watch his clones animation) -> die(sound cue), repeat / something like that, just time dodge it. Sirus fight is easy for this build, you just have to be patient and NOT PANIC, if you panic, you're done.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 25, 2020, 4:04:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info