[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Zyslakc wrote:
If I have to choose between %damage, damage over time, chaos dot, chaos damage, which one has the best dmg outcome? (for jewel purposes)

They're all the same except chaos dot, but chaos dot values are so low I'm not sure it's better on jewels
soo, finally made the switch from chaosslinger to selfcast ED/C last night... and one thing is for sure, farming up currency by speed mapping in t9-t12 to go directly into a semi final build (some placeholder items) is imho the way to go.

sold my slinger gear (10c invest at day1) for 3ex almost instantly and have a bank of 20ex and this gear:

will go for al8 today and see nothing stopping me :) last league i played the same build and it took me like a week to be in this spot but in a league (delirium) where u got flooded with currencys.. so i would say spellslinger won this one (lets hope it doesnt get totally destroyed next league lol).

in before someone asks... dont mind the craft on the quiver lol i didnt do that^^ but there is nothing to craft so i left it like that till i find something usefull.
Last edited by sasori1337 on Jun 24, 2020, 5:17:18 AM
"
sasori1337 wrote:

will go for al8 today and see nothing stopping me :) last league i played the same build and it took me like a week to be in this spot but in a league (delirium) where u got flooded with currencys.. so i would say spellslinger won this one (lets hope it doesnt get totally destroyed next league lol).

Back to the game from almost a 2 years break and decided to try this build.

I followed your leveling guide (page 405) with caustic arrow and switching to triple spellslinger (ed, contagion, soulrend) from level 28.

The leveling part has been a breeze for the moment (I'm level 61 after 2 evenings) and I feel really powerfull for the moment. The game is insanely easy. For the moment, I didn't bother to have wither/totem or even bane. I'm just spamming the normal attack and everything dies (with a 0 mana cost).

Thanks for the leveling guide man.
"
Back to the game from almost a 2 years break and decided to try this build.

I followed your leveling guide (page 405) with caustic arrow and switching to triple spellslinger (ed, contagion, soulrend) from level 28.

The leveling part has been a breeze for the moment (I'm level 61 after 2 evenings) and I feel really powerfull for the moment. The game is insanely easy. For the moment, I didn't bother to have wither/totem or even bane. I'm just spamming the normal attack and everything dies (with a 0 mana cost).

Thanks for the leveling guide man.

your welcome brother :) and nice to have u back!

anyway, that "guide" is just condensed infos from a speedrun of Tytykiller so... all glory to him :D

about using wither totem or bane/despair... bouth come in handy when facing bosses (wither totem) and rares (bane/despair).. so better plan on using it ;)
Last edited by sasori1337 on Jun 24, 2020, 5:20:07 AM
got uber atziri was hoping for atleast vertex, guess what?

5c.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 24, 2020, 6:11:32 AM
"
sasori1337 wrote:
soo, finally made the switch from chaosslinger to selfcast ED/C last night... and one thing is for sure, farming up currency by speed mapping in t9-t12 to go directly into a semi final build (some placeholder items) is imho the way to go.

I've started struggling with my chaosslinger at around T3 with my leveling gear. I chose not to invest in chaosslinger gear and instead made the switch directly to ED/C.

I guess I needed to use 2 wands with +1 chaos and chaos DOT?
"
I've started struggling with my chaosslinger at around T3 with my leveling gear. I chose not to invest in chaosslinger gear and instead made the switch directly to ED/C.

I guess I needed to use 2 wands with +1 chaos and chaos DOT?

i played wand + shield (glancing blows max block specc)

and ya the wand is key here (gloves too tho)... 1+ chaos gems / 20+ chaos dot multi / and an open prefix to craft spell dmg. (sniped one for 4 or 5c)

bought some fingerless silk gloves (1c) and threw a essence of delirium (4c) at it for 30% more chaos dmg (which is basicly a fith link that does not effect the mana reservation of spellslinger)

everything besides that wand and gloves was selffound... but tbf i was kinda lucky too, i found a ~100 spell dmg shield with ~70life and some res, that helped alot!

everything else was just life resist gear.
Last edited by sasori1337 on Jun 24, 2020, 8:32:05 AM
Green nightmare is not in the game anymore? What to go for instead?

edit: nvm, to much beer here
Last edited by rövballeknut on Jun 24, 2020, 12:33:59 PM
"
Green nightmare is not in the game anymore? What to go for instead?

what do u mean "not in the game anymore"? u can clearly buy it, so how do u come to think its gone? me a bit confused^^
Gyus i have 66 chance to dodge attack and 60 to dodge spells with flask up. Where i am missing rest? Please help

character: Turboo_Karaakan

edit: nvm qeuestion and answers section
Last edited by Str0ng on Jun 24, 2020, 10:57:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info