[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

SSF AL5 sirus done pseudo deathless, if it wasn't for the bullshit pathing that made me walk back into the meteor maze

Last edited by Shuggananas on Jun 24, 2020, 10:55:39 AM
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
Back to the game from almost a 2 years break and decided to try this build.

I followed your leveling guide (page 405) with caustic arrow and switching to triple spellslinger (ed, contagion, soulrend) from level 28.

The leveling part has been a breeze for the moment (I'm level 61 after 2 evenings) and I feel really powerfull for the moment. The game is insanely easy. For the moment, I didn't bother to have wither/totem or even bane. I'm just spamming the normal attack and everything dies (with a 0 mana cost).

Thanks for the leveling guide man.

your welcome brother :) and nice to have u back!

anyway, that "guide" is just condensed infos from a speedrun of Tytykiller so... all glory to him :D

about using wither totem or bane/despair... bouth come in handy when facing bosses (wither totem) and rares (bane/despair).. so better plan on using it ;)

I've done merciless lab at lvl 67, killed Kitava act 10 without any usual problem...... M8 u're my new hero!!!
Thanks for sharing!
"
Gyus i have 66 chance to dodge attack and 60 to dodge spells with flask up. Where i am missing rest? Please help

ur caped when u gain elusive (no witnesses), also u can go for boot enchant too if u like and green nightmare gives a little too.

i think thats it but maybe im missing something too :)
I'm a new player so I appreciate advice...

I found my first exalted orb in act 8. Following this build's gear guide, how should I best spend the exalted orb on gearing?
Hi!

First of all, thanks a bunch for the build! I've done self-cast and melee builds and this league I wanted to try out a DoT build, so far so good!

Quick question though: Spreading Rot jewel mentions that it needs to have 40 int in Radius in order to activate, however I don't think placing it near the Pain Attunement achieves that. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
"
Gamiseta wrote:
Spreading Rot jewel mentions that it needs to have 40 int in Radius in order to activate, however I don't think placing it near the Pain Attunement achieves that. Am I missing something?
It needs 40 int in the circle even on points you don't pick. You don't have to spec them they just need to be there.
Spreading rot is useless just use wither totems
"
Psydrox wrote:
I'm a new player so I appreciate advice...

I found my first exalted orb in act 8. Following this build's gear guide, how should I best spend the exalted orb on gearing?

Save it for 5l Cane and 5l Kintsugi.
Sorry, bit of a noob here.

First of all, I am loving this build, is super fun and fast. Thanks a lot!

I am leveling one of my first characters using this build and I have some questions:

While leveling (I'm 60 now btw), I am prioritizing mage gear which is easier to get blue sockets and spell damage so I also have a significant amount of Energy Shield, but I am now entering the part of the Passive tree where it focuses on a lot of evasions and it actually cuts 30% of my Energy Shield (Acrobatics). Am I focusing wrong? Should I be using full Evasion gear instead of Energy Shield? Also, what are the key mods I should focus on? Please, I'm a bit lost here tanking Passive points to not mess up.

Also, I am relying a lot on my energy shield to survive this leveling at this point, so I was kinda reluctant to take Eldritch Shield. So if I move to full Evasion gear + Acrobatics, Eldrich makes a lot of sense I guess, is this correct?

Thanks!
Last edited by raphss on Jun 24, 2020, 2:13:20 PM
Given its mega-cheap, wouldnt an eva version of atziris splendour be decent here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info