[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Buying hyrri's and porcupine cards very early with chaos recipe is a good strat. But you have to do it like the saturday after launch, hyrri's is probably expensive now.
"
zcythustk wrote:
Sirus AL5, could have been AL6, but I fk'ed up my atlas strat.

after upgrading rare items, it's much smoother, sirus has no chance, never drop below 90% hp.

I have a 6L Bow with can craft 3 mods and +2 to support gems but I don't know how to get the Chaos Dot Multi craft. I know it is from unveiling items but I spent over 20 chaos buying veiled bows and 2 hand weapons and can't get the craft. Any Tips?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
kallell wrote:
Any benefit in trying to path over to glancing blows?
Not on a build that uses a bow. I'd reckon there's another ED guide somewhere that uses wand + shield, you can ask there. But with a bow you can't block unless you use one weird quiver unique (and lose a lot of damage).

Ah sorry, should have been more clear. I meant drop bow and do a shield/wand combo. Wondering if 75/75 block with mitigation from trickster ascendancy > maxing dodge.
"
AlphaTitanPro wrote:

I have a 6L Bow with can craft 3 mods and +2 to support gems but I don't know how to get the Chaos Dot Multi craft. I know it is from unveiling items but I spent over 20 chaos buying veiled bows and 2 hand weapons and can't get the craft. Any Tips?

It's on all weapons, just kinda rare
"
kallell wrote:
Ah sorry, should have been more clear. I meant drop bow and do a shield/wand combo. Wondering if 75/75 block with mitigation from trickster ascendancy > maxing dodge.

As I said, there was another setup like what you suggest, going ES + glancing blows + ES on block shield here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2718522

Not sure if it's maintained after the 3.11 nerf though.

Downsides:
- less damage by not having a +3 bow
- weird pathing on the tree (can do thread of hope on the templar jewel but still weird)
- take 50% of damage from blocked hits instead of 0% damage from dodged hits

Upsides:
- you can utilitize fancy mods on shield like recover es (or life, or mana) on block or gain endurance / frenzy / power charge on block
Btw getting a good shield for this build is very expensive. Especially if you also want +1 to chaos gems on it or something else of value, like high energy shield or spell damage.
- you can go low life without getting rekt by ES penalty from acrobatics

Basically it would be a completely different ED build, probably low life with shavs, I don't see a reason to go block over dodge on a life / evasion based build. It would also make it much less league start friendly because shavs is a big roadblock when so many spell based builds want it.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 23, 2020, 4:51:27 PM
I just found my first exalted orb (am a new player) - What's the best way to spend it playing this build? I just got to maps!
Man they fucking destroyed the poison pantheon
I was crafting a 5L Kintsugi (just missing the right colors), but I dropped a 6L rare Evasion/ES armour. Should I use the Kintsugi 65l or the 6L armour? Thanks.
"
AlphaTitanPro wrote:

Pure luck, I also get screw by that too just different recipe, I crafted the bow for half of the process then I realized I don't have +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems which comes from Mastermind, so screw it, I just bought the finished bow 5ex from the market and sold half-craft(not multicraft yet) bow for 80c instead =(

Edit: I can't recommend buying veiled bows/2h to unveil though, If I recall correctly those bows/2h must be dropped from a specific syndicate member, but you don't know what bows/2h you've bought drop from whom.

"
Roxas33 wrote:
I was crafting a 5L Kintsugi (just missing the right colors), but I dropped a 6L rare Evasion/ES armour. Should I use the Kintsugi 65l or the 6L armour? Thanks.

If I have 6L weapon I would use Kintsugi, If only have 5L weapon might consider 6L chest, because, damage. However you should feel if you need more damage or defensive. Sometimes defensive = more damage, if you can facetank bosses, you have more Uptime DPS.

"
Psydrox wrote:
I just found my first exalted orb (am a new player) - What's the best way to spend it playing this build? I just got to maps!

If I were you I will save up for 6L Cane of Unraveilling, it's that important.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 23, 2020, 11:12:23 PM
If I have to choose between %damage, damage over time, chaos dot, chaos damage, which one has the best dmg outcome? (for jewel purposes)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info