[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
kallell wrote:
Any benefit in trying to path over to glancing blows?
Not on a build that uses a bow. I'd reckon there's another ED guide somewhere that uses wand + shield, you can ask there. But with a bow you can't block unless you use one weird quiver unique (and lose a lot of damage).
Are you still use "Wicked Ward"? Not see it in POB tree link
"
KevinSojo wrote:
Are you still use "Wicked Ward"? Not see it in POB tree link

No. That got culled for a passive point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sirus AL5, could have been AL6, but I fk'ed up my atlas strat.

after upgrading rare items, it's much smoother, sirus has no chance, never drop below 90% hp.
bro can you explain me where is your curse ? i dont see any linked gem in your step up but in video i saw you have curse
"
hoanghl34 wrote:
bro can you explain me where is your curse ? i dont see any linked gem in your step up but in video i saw you have curse

curse is coming from the flask, witchfire brew

Just crafted this, I have no ball to annul this shit, adds fire damage is easy to remove through harvest, but mana? I don't think I've seen mana remove from harvest?
Got a nice upgrade with defense crafting in the garden

edit: and 6L under 100 fuses again, welp
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jun 23, 2020, 9:17:29 AM
Couple of question about the transition from acts to maps. Transitioning from a chaos slinger, so I need to setup gear and gems after kitava.

It my head it seems a good idea is to farm tabula (I know many people say it's not worth, but I kinda like it) and buy allelopathy gloves for a five link blight. Ed in tabula. This means I can get by with a 1c cane with no particular links. Use this setup to farm for onslaught jewel and stygian, witchfire, currency to roll flasks properly and later vertex, a six link cane and hyrris/kintsugi.

Good idea?

Five or six links cane/kintsugi/hyrris are too expensive now and I'm not sure what price I should wait for.
I would buy a cheap cane and 5L it yourself, using seedcrafting. The 5L craft seems to drop every few dozen maps or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info