[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:

Any builds that extensively use clusters will have people despairing they can't craft correct combos or these are too expensive to buy. That puts an extra layer of complication on the build. It's safer to go for low to no cluster setup and then alter it late game if you get an amazing cluster that is worth using.

Not crafted this season but last I have crafted all clusters that I need. May be very rare rolls I have done only 1 or 2 times.

Can you advise what rolls for large cluster with chaos are better?
Does this build use Wicked Ward? In the passive skill tree link, Wicked Ward isn't taken... But in the pros/cons explanation, it says wicked ward is taken under defenses?

I'm not sure if I should get it or not?
"
Psykeee wrote:
The build is fun and carried me to T12/13 but now any upgrade will cost way too much money for a starter.

level 88, one single exalt drop and about 150c...

So if I follow the flowchart then I should go for cane of unraveiling 6L which is 2ex. 2ex for minor upgrade.

Next one, buy a 5L Kintsugi: 45c. Oh ok then why not. 170dex req => 955 chroms to get 4B and 1G. Pass.

Then buy Hyrri's: Ok let's see. 1ex for 5L, why not. 197dex req => 988 chroms to get 4B and 1G.

6L maybe ? 4.5ex (off coulour + 988 chroms).

Maybe Vertex ? 80c

I think it's a great build to reroll into another "league starter", just to get some money and buy leveling items for the next one.

I may be overlooking something but for now I'm kinda stuck in T12/13.

I got 3 days in with 0 exalted orb drop. My gears right now

Because 0 exalted orb drop I just have to grind tons of chaos recipes and hope for good rare items instead. As for off colours you should use jeweller's orb technique or harvest (wild thornwolf) to do it, just get 4 blue first.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 22, 2020, 3:34:56 PM
Well I'm nowhere near getting 4ex for the same bow as yours.

All the good rares I got went on my character and the rest sold for 1 to 10c.

As for the jeweller's technique, this implies that you're going to 5/6L yourself. Not sure that this will cost less than buying an actual 5/6L.

I managed (happy accident) to get the 5L seed and 5L my cane of unravelling. I could count on that maybe and buy an unlinked Hyrri.

edit: jeweller's touch is only 15c actually
Last edited by Psykeee on Jun 22, 2020, 3:51:58 PM
I'm slightly confused as to when to pick up MoM? No until I hit 1500 ES and have a Hyrri's?
"
Psykeee wrote:
Well I'm nowhere near getting 4ex for the same bow as yours.

All the good rares I got went on my character and the rest sold for 1 to 10c.

As for the jeweller's technique, this implies that you're going to 5/6L yourself. Not sure that this will cost less than buying an actual 5/6L.

I managed (happy accident) to get the 5L seed and 5L my cane of unravelling. I could count on that maybe and buy an unlinked Hyrri.

edit: jeweller's touch is only 15c actually

Link is not the problem, you can mapping for 5link seeds in your garden, just look for primal feast or something, the hardest part is the colour, jeweller's touch wont fix that, it will random your colour. Chaos recipe right now is not worth it, if I were where you at right now, I will problably just farm yellow maps for exalts or t1 unique drops, just go fast, if red map take too long it's definitely not worth it at all. One league in the past I farmed the whole LL arc miner gears 6L shav included in yellow + white maps.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 22, 2020, 4:24:51 PM
"
Psykeee wrote:
The build is fun and carried me to T12/13 but now any upgrade will cost way too much money for a starter.

level 88, one single exalt drop and about 150c...

So if I follow the flowchart then I should go for cane of unraveiling 6L which is 2ex. 2ex for minor upgrade.

Next one, buy a 5L Kintsugi: 45c. Oh ok then why not. 170dex req => 955 chroms to get 4B and 1G. Pass.

Then buy Hyrri's: Ok let's see. 1ex for 5L, why not. 197dex req => 988 chroms to get 4B and 1G.

6L maybe ? 4.5ex (off coulour + 988 chroms).

Maybe Vertex ? 80c

I think it's a great build to reroll into another "league starter", just to get some money and buy leveling items for the next one.

I may be overlooking something but for now I'm kinda stuck in T12/13.

lold at these chrome estimates, you have literally a league with free colouring + betrayal for white sockets, imagine wasting so much on c hromes
"
goog2e wrote:
Not crafted this season but last I have crafted all clusters that I need.
Yeah, that's exactly the problem, they nerfed the chances to roll notables by 5-10 times so you have much higher chances to roll an affix that doesn't give you any notable at all. So getting good triple combo on a large is 1000 times harder than last season. Not mentioning 2 sockets on top as well.

Atm I'd say if you manage to roll 3 notables on a large and none of them are "Grim Oath" or "Overwhelming Malice" you can be happy. Actually according to poedb those 2 unwanted nodes have physical tag so if you get a garden craft with "remove physical mod" you could try that to salvage a bad roll.
Noob question.
The last time I played a build like this I used blight instead of whiter in a 6L totem setup, is it worth? I would lose some damage but I don't have to be at mele range to cast blight.
I don't like blight playstyle at all but if it's good I will have to get used to it
Any benefit in trying to path over to glancing blows?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info