[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I'm a bit confused. Why do we get mind over matter when we have so little unreserved mana?
"
Pheosics wrote:
I'm a bit confused. Why do we get mind over matter when we have so little unreserved mana?

Wow one I can answer!
You take Eldritch Battery, that puts your energy shield on your mana and your Mom draws off energy shield, just don't get hit too much and your fine.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Pheosics wrote:

I believe the idea is so that we can use our entire mana pool to reserve auras and not have to sacrifice life. While at the same time energy shield powers our skill usage, and also provide partial damage mitigation.
Why don't use Large Jewels for chaos spells? There are 30% damage increase, increase cast speed and other intresting notables
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"
Pheosics wrote:

Wow one I can answer!
You take Eldritch Battery, that puts your energy shield on your mana and your Mom draws off energy shield, just don't get hit too much and your fine.

On the last version you don't have Eldritch battery
hey, i don't know why but i can only clear max T5 Maps with my damage. Tried a T9 Map and died a lot. maybe someone could help me?
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"
Pheosics wrote:

Wow one I can answer!

Ah, didn't know the two notables played off each other like that, thanks for the answer!
Lucky day :
2 ex drops (legion both times)
Witchfire brew drop (high roll too)

15 fusings :

"
goog2e wrote:

On the last version you don't have Eldritch battery
Check if it has devouring diadem in the gear setup, it gives EB for free saving you the points.

"
goog2e wrote:
Why don't use Large Jewels for chaos spells? There are 30% damage increase, increase cast speed and other intresting notables
They got really nerfed this season, trying to get efficient jewel is gonna be a nightmare, from what I've heard you have much higher chance to roll +3 intellect or 2% fire resist on them instead of an actual notable, which imo is stupid and lame, but yeah, let's play crafting roulette again.

Any builds that extensively use clusters will have people despairing they can't craft correct combos or these are too expensive to buy. That puts an extra layer of complication on the build. It's safer to go for low to no cluster setup and then alter it late game if you get an amazing cluster that is worth using.
The build is fun and carried me to T12/13 but now any upgrade will cost way too much money for a starter.

level 88, one single exalt drop and about 150c...

So if I follow the flowchart then I should go for cane of unraveiling 6L which is 2ex. 2ex for minor upgrade.

Next one, buy a 5L Kintsugi: 45c. Oh ok then why not. 170dex req => 955 chroms to get 4B and 1G. Pass.

Then buy Hyrri's: Ok let's see. 1ex for 5L, why not. 197dex req => 988 chroms to get 4B and 1G.

6L maybe ? 4.5ex (off coulour + 988 chroms).

Maybe Vertex ? 80c

I think it's a great build to reroll into another "league starter", just to get some money and buy leveling items for the next one.

I may be overlooking something but for now I'm kinda stuck in T12/13.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info