[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
I'm sorry, I didn't see any updated info on small cluster jewel, since now we get Elusive from tree, but you did say to get a medium cluster with a socket slot. What is the small cluster jewel supposed to have?

u aint use any small cluster anymore, just use a regular jewel in the open socket to make up for the lost life on the tree and gain some dmg on top
Does this build use Wicked Ward? In the passive skill tree link, Wicked Ward isn't taken... But in the pros/cons explanation, it says wicked ward is taken under defenses?

I'm not sure if I should get it or not?
Here(youtube link) is how Drox T14(AL4) goes with shitty defensive gears. I just can't die lmao.

Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 22, 2020, 3:01:40 AM
So the vetex is at almost 1 ex now and its price is increasing even further, any ideas why?
It's the almost-BIS unique in one of the most meta builds of the league. There are *way* more players looking for a Vertex right now than farming Uber Atziri.

Just give it a week or so and the price will plummet.
got sirus(al 0)

"
evouga wrote:

You are right. It's not 100% clear that you can't slam influence on a synthesized base; and if you can, doing so is clearly optimal.

I tried it in standard, the synth bow in the thread was crafted by me a day before launch.
You just can't use conquerors orb on synth bases, it tells you "item is synthesised" and refuses to apply the orb. Same for awakener.

"
Clodill wrote:
I'm sorry, I didn't see any updated info on small cluster jewel, since now we get Elusive from tree, but you did say to get a medium cluster with a socket slot. What is the small cluster jewel supposed to have?
Thanks in advance!

Nothing, just put a rare regular jewel here :p
Fettle is a good-ish option on paper, but it's actually not point efficient since you'd remove a life cluster on the tree. A regular double damage + life jewel is the best I found here.

"
sillysmy wrote:
I'm trying to go Toxic Rain with this build. I'll probably take Hunter's Gambit instead of Arcane Expanse, and perhaps other minor adjustments if needed.

Is there any reason why that would be a terrible idea? I really like the core concept of the build.

I don't know much about toxic rain, tbh.
I just know you want good attackspeed, since that scales your dps. Also, maybe a bit more aoe.
There is no reason you wouldn't be able to use the defensive EB+MoM + maxdodge setup we use here, but the offensive setup (bow, maybe tree) will probably change slightly.

As I said, I don't know much about tr. The most knowledgeable person I know is @Viktranka, if he has time, maybe ask him a couple of things.

"
evouga wrote:
It's the almost-BIS unique in one of the most meta builds of the league. There are *way* more players looking for a Vertex right now than farming Uber Atziri.

Just give it a week or so and the price will plummet.

Vertex took a whole 3 weeks to plummet last league... It could go on for a little while, tbh.
This is good. Go farm uber atziri, it's super worth it rn! A set is 45c, and literally every drop makes your money back, not counting superbe early red map sustain.
Playing SSF this league, got lucky

No hyrris sucks but it's not too hard to craft a decent-ish replacement early on

Dunno, if it this was mentioned but Wither got changed? its channels and no longer a totem. Thoughts?
Last edited by egen1337 on Jun 22, 2020, 9:10:08 AM
"
egen1337 wrote:
Dunno, if it this was mentioned but Wither got changed? its channels and no longer a totem. Thoughts?

you're supposed to use spell totem dude lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info