[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Pheyer wrote:
Is there any way to make this build "auto cast"? Im still pretty new so i dont know many of the tricks and trying to target and cast with this build was always a huge turn off.

Any way to make ED target an area, or like auto afflict things near/hitting me?

Closest you'll get is spellslinger, but thats more advanced, and is only for leveling, as it scales poorly into end-game.

No other real way to automate the build. The price of insane clear is 2-button gameplay.
for all the spellslinger bois, take a look at essence of delirium ...its your new best friend ;)

probably the biggest 5c upgrade u can get (asside from sniping gg wands lol)
Last edited by sasori1337 on Jun 21, 2020, 2:27:29 AM
whats the cwdt lvl for the setup
"
sasori1337 wrote:
for all the spellslinger bois, take a look at essence of delirium ...its your new best friend ;)

That's awesome. I'm following your mini-leveling guide for Spellslinger and having a blast. Dying a bit to a few bosses, but the move and clear makes up for it by a huge margin. Currently doing VI at level 47.

What do you mean by GG wands? What other cheap gear should I look for to take me through white maps before I switch?
"
What do you mean by GG wands? What other cheap gear should I look for to take me through white maps before I switch?

a good wand would have +1 to lvl of all chaos spell gems / 20+ chaos dmg over time multi / open prefix to craft spell dmg (ofc if u have all that and on top dmg over time multi as a suffix, this would be even better but such a wand is everything but budget)

u can try to snipe a +1 / chaos dot multi / open prefix for relativly cheap (payed 3c for my one and it carries me)... but since this build is super popular atm there are alot of snipers and the prices go up.

everything else is pretty meh... just use what u can get to be res-caped + life.. thats it
How far would a 5 link Cane of Unraveling carry me?
"

depends on the rest of ur equip, but the cane alone probably red maps.. pretty good item :)

but dont quote me, i bet there is someone who killed UE on a 5link cane lol
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"

depends on the rest of ur equip, but the cane alone probably red maps.. pretty good item :)

but dont quote me, i bet there is someone who killed UE on a 5link cane lol

Sounds good, don't feel like farming a tabby so knowing I can do reds on a 5link makes me happy.
"
nanukotu wrote:
So far i'm following the guide to the letter and sitting at lvl 68 with 2.5k hp
I don't see how we are supposed to live through anything even a freaking white mob in t2 maps hit you for 30-40% of your hp and we can't take mind over matter before we get hyrri's ire so i don't see how it's possible to live through anything at this point, i have roughly 40-60 hp on my current items so i guess the only way forward is to just off screen enemies 1 by 1 and hope exalts drop so i can buy hyrri's ire.

I agree a lot with this.

This is my second league, I played Brand Archmage and Necro last league. Going from Act 1 to maps was a breeze.

Now, I followed this Leveling guide for this build as starter. This leveling guide is fucked up. In acts 8-10 you get one shooted by any boss. I died like a shitload of times. And I'm not a clueless guy, I know how to play. I repeat, the leveling guide is completely trash for those acts.
"
sasori1337 wrote:

Is that item better then a six link ED thought?

I also don't really know at what point to switch from spellslinger to the normal build. Wondering when it will fall off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info