[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Aren't you using a movement skill for ledges and stuff? I've seen that you've used flame dash in some of the videos, but where does it fit on your current setup?
"
nanukotu wrote:
hope exalts drop so i can buy hyrri's ire.
Was pretty sure this guide had a budget option of going Kintsugi chest before Hyrri, did anything change for 3.11?

Also you have no defensive flasks, and many of your items don't have 40-60hp you claim.

Neck 16
Helm 25
Boots 26
Belt 0

The gloves you have are pretty nice for league start, try to get rest of your equipment to similar level.

Also not gonna check "which point are you supposed to pick at which level" cuz personally I never really follow that, but if you're missing life you pathed just next to revenge of the hunted and pretty close to blood drinker, so if you lack life would be good idea to spec into them earlier.

For example if you say you can't take MOM currently, you could have saved the 4 points for pathing towards it for later and pick more life first.

P.S. One thing you can do if you struggle for gear is run some lower content like act 9-10 zones pick some seeds and get some garden crafts for your gear.

P.S.2. Did you do all the side quests for skill points because it looks like you're missing 7 to 9 points on the planner in comparison to your level (unless the planner is bugged).
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 20, 2020, 1:08:35 PM
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
Could explain better the spesslinger way and the selfcast thing??? As u can easily understand i'm not one of the skillest players around!!!

TYVM

i listed the basics a couple pages back (page 405 i think)... with this setup u easily get to maps.. i went for glancing blows later on but u could basicly use the tree of this build here, and switch to selfcast when u hit maps.

Thank you man! This should really be the standard for this build, as it's so much faster/easier once you have access to Spellslinger.
In your skill tree you go for blood drinker. is there a reason that you go by the dex and not continue from recourfullness? because then you get -10 dex but you get 10% evasion, 15 mx energy shield, 15 max life and 4% ress all.
"
isht4r wrote:
I am doing smth wrong in the leveling? I had to add 2 +10 int nodes near the Spreading Rot socket in order the reach the required 40 to trigger wither

we don't take this jewel socket. Pathing through resourcefulness costs 1 more point. Basically the same as taking this minor for 1 point, and it's not worth the cost.
Probably a noob question, but why should we keep Vaal Blight at level 11?
"
NewView wrote:
Probably a noob question, but why should we keep Vaal Blight at level 11?

I think the gem in the guide is just an example, and you shouldn’t. Usually the only reasons to keep the level low are (1) attribute requirements, (2) mana cost issues, or (3) trigger setups, none of which are applicable here.
Last edited by evouga on Jun 20, 2020, 7:44:06 PM
For anyone who knows what they're doing and are looking for speed, use Spellslinger. Its smoooooooth as hell.
Is there any way to make this build "auto cast"? Im still pretty new so i dont know many of the tricks and trying to target and cast with this build was always a huge turn off.

Any way to make ED target an area, or like auto afflict things near/hitting me?
"
wesley79 wrote:
In your skill tree you go for blood drinker. is there a reason that you go by the dex and not continue from recourfullness? because then you get -10 dex but you get 10% evasion, 15 mx energy shield, 15 max life and 4% ress all.

If you take a closer look at the skill tree, what you're proposing takes 1 more skill point, so if you're trying to push for level 100 and min max, your resistances would already be capped and so you wouldn't have the last 6% life node after Blood drinker and only get 600 or so evasion and only 50 HP, compare to the 100 HP if you take the shorter road and go for the last node after Blood Drinker.

That's only my opinion but I think the two path are kind of close but I could be wrong since I didn't played this build more than this guy so they probably knows more ahah :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info