[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
ACT111 wrote:
Is there a guide for the chaoslinger version? Couldn't find one.

Leveling -> check out page 205
Maps -> I don't do that, sorry. Not sure where you can find a detailed guide.
Currently lv 90 with this build, running T14s just fine, bossing is slow, but that's how it works. Drox red map is a rough though, everyone else is easy, it just take time, kite.

Most of my rares are still leveling rares, I will wait for unique to settle first, then change all of them, Vertex is kinda expensive for now, might go for ED bow + empower 3 first.

Edited: just did another Drox, actually he's not that rough after all, ED lv 21 OP I guess, I just can't die to anything he threw at me, just ED, wither totem, hold blight.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 21, 2020, 12:13:34 PM
This might be a really dumb question,

in your setup you say to run 50% 25% and 35% mana reserved auras... how?

(were 10% over)

did i miss something..
:)
"
fearthebowtie wrote:
This might be a really dumb question,

in your setup you say to run 50% 25% and 35% mana reserved auras... how?

(were 10% over)

did i miss something..

Enlighten gem
HI!

Well, so far, enjoying the build once again, I'm still amazed at the clear and survivability (even though I die a lot cause I don't pay attention to the game XD).
However, as I plan to get myself the 10 ex bow asap, this note that you put in the synthesis crafting one bothers me:
"You will not be able to redeemer slam the last suffix. There might be options to ensure you get something useful there, life a good resistance. Keep an eye out! You should probably be using imprints to get back to a liquefaction bow if a new crafting technique is discovered."

Why is the slam not possible ? As I'm not super good in crafting, I don't see why the slam would not be possible. Is it just because of the probability to hit the correct mod, or just because something blocks us the slam ?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for this amazing build !
As a dragon, you shall be reborn.
"
Shin_RyuuJin wrote:

Why is the slam not possible ?
It says you can only add sythesized mod to a non influenced item.

But dunno if anything blocks slamming on a synthesized item after. Still even if that's possible, that would require first getting correct synthesized implicit on the item which from what people said might be kinda hard.
is wind dancer better to go down for than to go for the scion life wheel?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ACT111 wrote:

Couldn't find anything on page 205... is that the correct page #? Quite hard to browse all the 400+ pages
There is something on p. 405, maybe thats what he meant.

"
Razzenit wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ACT111 wrote:

Couldn't find anything on page 205... is that the correct page #? Quite hard to browse all the 400+ pages

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info